So with no new major label releases scheduled until November(as of now)...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
....it looks like this year will be a year dominated by independent artists in the bay(i know that some artists have SAID what their release dates are,but their labels aren't promoting or have even posted an official release date) .....who do you think will see the most success out of the bay's artists artists and why?

Oct 28, 2003
It all depends on if our artist out here plan on taking their music to a new level or just continue trying to force a square peg in a round hole.

Quinn
The Frontline
Turf Talk

Are albums from the Bay that I want to hear for different reasons.
Quinn- I'm just a fan of his style and it my hope that he comes with the real shit on his album and doesn't try for the quick yet career ending hyphy sale like ALLOT of formally respected Bay artist have done in the past couple of years.

The Frontline- I just think they make quality real music everytime they drop an album...from the mixtapes they use to put out to the last album KNOW U KNOW. They talk about real shit not just hood shit (and there is a difference). They take risk with their music during a time where most mothafucka's kinda just wait and see what the next man is doing and just coppy his road to success.

Turf Talk- I just like his presence on the mic. Sometimes he goes a bit overboard, but for the most part his shit is on point...plus he is doin his own thing and you can't be mad at that.

Also I'm waiting on that Jacka and I'm curious about that Clyde Carson album.

Feb 7, 2006
Clyde Carson Because Both Singles Slap.Hood Stomped Out And 2 Step.I Can See 2 Step Doing Big Things In Mainstream Music.Hood Stomped Out Is A Good Street Single

May 6, 2005
quinn-always on point albums are classic
turf talk-different style and always brings it
jacka-i think he can release a nation wide solo and w/good backing
can do some damage
prophet-slept on has alot of good music def look out for him in 07