So whos excited about summer??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
Damn is summer hear or not? one day its startin to get hott as hell now today its rainin n shit!, wtf is going on??!! haha i think we fucked up our wat do u call oh ya, enviorment? nah atmosphere maybe lol but anyways, i kinda been lookin forward to summer my goal was to get my license/car done by summer, and now i got my car!! finally, and i got my dmv test this friday, so hopefully all goes well! plus i been working out for like a good 4 1/2 months now, shoot its gunna be like the first summer wen i aint embaressed to take my shirt off!! haha good times man, but anywayz who else is lookin forward to the summer! (oh ya im sure theres some good cds droppin to!) (had to keep it music related LOL!)

Mar 10, 2006
hell yeah i get what u $ayn $ummer iz my fav time of the year. barbaquez and warm weather no more fuckn $now and $hit cant wait 4 $ome bangn $ummer jamz

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
UNFORTUNATELY I THINK MY SUMMER WILL BE FULL OF WORK BUT FUCK IT GOTTA EAT. I'LL FIND TIME I'M SURE OF IT.

May 12, 2004
I AINT REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO sUMMER A WHOLE LOT KAUZE sHITZ GONNA HIT THEM TRIPLE DIGITZ sOON HERE IN AZ N ITZ BASICALLY sUMMER YEAR ROUND IN THIZ MUGG N KANT WAIT FOR THEM sUMMER CDZ TO DROP TAMBIEN LOL

Sep 30, 2005
haha, damn u gotta make some time for some fun! get stuck up in the job or classroom all day can make u go a little craaazy now and then ;) especially wen its 100 degreeez n shit! n then u look outside ur window n see all these beezys with some short ass skirts on.... ur gunna be like FUCK ThIS i QUIT! haha

Sep 28, 2006
shit. id rather sacrifice a couple of summers takin classes to drop a year or more off of school. cuz after that i got all the time in the world. and ill be like 19 when i graduate. not too young to still party and shit after that

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
$hit im $tackin paper too Tryin to get my Bro. outta jail... Punk a$$ copz.... thatz my goal for the $ummer

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
DAMN I JUST HOPE FOR SOME FREEZING RAIN N THE SUMMER BEING IN THIS MIDST OF A FUCKED UP SEASON OF SPRING TIME DRYNESS....FORMATICALLY SPEAKIN