So Who Has GOOD New Music Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
i liked j stalin on 'gas nation', but im at a loss to find music that you can listen to without rolling your eyes. whos good now? i liked the peanut/kaz tape 'prince and the mayor', but i dont like this bubblegum crap that most everyone puts out. suggestions? please! i liked jacka on 'gobots" (i used to have go bots) and most stuff jacka does, used to like messy marv b4 the coke downfall (literally). san quinn's tapes lacking any slappers, keak coked out, WHOS GOOD??? i liked how dj fresh put out an instrumental tape on this site. help me out, those who know what im talking about! i take all suggestions seriously, and appreciate it, music is one of the best things in life. i cant listen to retro gil-scot heron, george howard, michael jackson all the time i like new stuff. enlighten me

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
i liked j stalin on 'gas nation', but im at a loss to find music that you can listen to without rolling your eyes. whos good now? i liked the peanut/kaz tape 'prince and the mayor', but i dont like this bubblegum crap that most everyone puts out. suggestions? please! i liked jacka on 'gobots" (i used to have go bots) and most stuff jacka does, used to like messy marv b4 the coke downfall (literally). san quinn's tapes lacking any slappers, keak coked out, WHOS GOOD??? i liked how dj fresh put out an instrumental tape on this site. help me out, those who know what im talking about! i take all suggestions seriously, and appreciate it, music is one of the best things in life. i cant listen to retro gil-scot heron, george howard, michael jackson all the time i like new stuff. enlighten me
Clyde Carson....sometimes radio friendly, but not bubblegum
You already named J. Stalin and Jacka
I dunno why you're not feelin Quinn anymore
Equipto
Turf Talk
Frontline
A few more.

Feb 23, 2005
All City - 41Feva
Keak Da Sneak - Deified
Laroo - The Corporation
and J Stalin Gas Nation u cited are the best bay releases this year to me

Oct 7, 2008
which equipto tapes are best in your opinions? i liked songs he did with andre nickatina, even though hes a coke head too he had some good songs, but i havnt heard anything from them thats recent. if theyre old tapes, list em too if equipto was good on em, thanks

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
which equipto tapes are best in your opinions? i liked songs he did with andre nickatina, even though hes a coke head too he had some good songs, but i havnt heard anything from them thats recent. if theyre old tapes, list em too if equipto was good on em, thanks
I liked the ones with Nickatina.

The only other one I listened to was Behind The Rhyme back in 2006.

22 tracks so you're gonna skip a few, but there were a lot of really good tracks on there.

Oct 7, 2008
ill look at the keak one, i used to like 3xkrazy a lot, and i liked the one keak had "hi-tek" in 2001. I got the laroo one yesterday, and the 41feva one i listened 2, thanks 4 the suggestions. i also listen to rich the factor, although every tape he has has recycled songs mixed with new ones.

All City - 41Feva
Keak Da Sneak - Deified
Laroo - The Corporation
and J Stalin Gas Nation u cited are the best bay releases this year to me

Oct 7, 2008
i dont care whre people are from, i like good music. in the early 2000s you could hear a lot of good mixtapes out of the south, now most people are signed and lazy. bay area has some good stuff, especially considering theres a lot of NY rap out there worth ignoring. i miss 90s rap