so who got the best homeboy album this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yeah homeboy album of the year to me is down by the bowl 2...

lil toro album soundz fuckin hard and i only got to hear like 3 or 4 trackz so....could be.
i need to copp it

lil dee's album is on some lightwieght depression shit to me so i havent returned to it as of yet...but im sure one day i will wake up to the rain and need to bump something on that level & probably love it.

big tones album was tha long overdue miss imo.. (no disrespect to big tone, i know you on here avidly now) compared to how much i like other sav it out projects the odds were freakishly high allready that they had to drop another 1 that "wasnt for me"..

what else dropped?

Jun 8, 2011
Well the year aint over but i gotta say the dopest album to me so far has gotta be.

Bizness Men Pt.2 by Conspiracy & Sandman.

Idk i think Sandman has gotta be 1 of the hardest homeboy rappers out right now.
Along with Lonley Boy, Id like to have a track with em' both.

Nov 24, 2009
i dont think we can nominate 'the best homeboy album this year' just yet homeboy, but so far im liking salineros down by the bowl 2, active ent we stay active mixtape, big tone from the streets of california, and more but i dont think theyre from 2011 (mr.g's album)

May 8, 2008
i dont think we can nominate 'the best homeboy album this year' just yet homeboy, but so far im liking salineros down by the bowl 2, active ent we stay active mixtape, big tone from the streets of california, and more but i dont think theyre from 2011 (mr.g's album)
Pretty sure "We Stay Active" is from last year.

OT:
Down by the Bowl 2(favorite so far)
This Game Aint Nothin Nice
From the Streetz of California

But yeah, still a bit early to choose an album. Ive yet to pick up a few that I want to peep out; BM2, Filthy Phils. And there's a few that are still in the works that could take album of the year.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Graciaz Odie!!!
Yes... Me, Rhino, & We Stay Active are all 2010 releases but i get a lot of responses that those projects are still be strongly felt out there. still considered relevant and current.