So where yall be gettin yall casual socks from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Ay does anybody know do people actually wear that outlaw appearal that jared on storage wars owns? Or is it some bootsy ass shit that only he wears and tried to get free promotion from the show?(notice how they blur out every other clothing brand except for his lol)
I've never seen anyone wearing outlaw apparel...

EXCEPT!

One time I was at a sports bar and there were 7-10 guys all wearing Outlaw Apparel shirts...

It was so odd, I just assumed Jared was there and these were he close friends, but he wasn't there...

Just a bunch of guys wearing stuff nobody else on earth ever wears, out and about.

Jun 5, 2004
I've never seen anyone wearing outlaw apparel...

EXCEPT!

One time I was at a sports bar and there were 7-10 guys all wearing Outlaw Apparel shirts...

It was so odd, I just assumed Jared was there and these were he close friends, but he wasn't there...

Just a bunch of guys wearing stuff nobody else on earth ever wears, out and about.
Yea thats really fuckin wierd, idk tho bro cuz some people actually hella do like shit they see on tv, i saw a lady buy a fucking fake duck dynasty beard at walgreens the other day... Lol