so what the fuck does c bo look like

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i was wondering because i seen so many pics of him...he didnt look that big then i seen this get the money video and he look bigger than e 40...then the blocc movemnet cover he look smaller but i think that photo is old...so whats the real

Apr 25, 2002
yea thats him we clowned him a long time ago because of his size.the bloccmovement picture is old.

we were talking about rappers looken all skinny when they first drop then with each following album cover they get all big.

May 2, 2002
well if u compare on on the cover of that Gas Chamber album with the pics in that Enemy of the State album, he sure has grown a bit :D

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I met him along with Tay & the Mob Figaz in Portland a couple years ago. He's about 6ft......and from the looks of it.....don't miss a meal! Dude is hella fat.....lol. The one thing I never knew was that he got a birthmark on his face.....they always hide it in his pictures. And in the video he was wearing the glasses so you couldn't really see it. Not tryin' to clown or nothin'.