So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Holy shit that was awesome. Working a 24hr shift and I think I just burned through a few hours. Lost track of time so I can't even remember when I started reading. cheeto @cheeto was viscous as fuck! I forget to check the sicc some times but man I really gotta add this back to my daily routine like it was for 10 years.

Anything else I should catch up on??

Jun 5, 2004
The funny thing is ive actually talked to rob lo on the phone before, somehow my boy knows him n he handed me the phone n he was like "ay this is rob low!"

And i was like "wassup nigga?", and he wasnt really saying much of anything sounded akward and like almost nervous... Lol i was rolling a blunt at the time, and it didnt like blow me out of my socks or anything plus i was faded so i wasnt really listening, i was like " HAAAH?" so i think it was akward for him... And now that i think back its hella funny cuz maybe it was right after he got kidnapped and he really got spooked cuz he thought somethin was wierd, lmao... My boy was hella laughin like "aiiiite???, yea im back brah" hahahaha