so what did i miss?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
no idea what that is but i downloaded it.

im not a hippie. im a backpacker. there is a difference
Haha, I'm just being a dick and keeping with the idea that, like RJ said, I'm bitter that they all listen to hipster music now. Truth be told; I was never bitter, I was more baffled than anything. I always looked at it like, when they would say, "Damn the new Black Keys is fucking dope!", I would listen to it and would be like, "Are you fucking with me right now?". I guess there is a certain level of coolness involved with that music, but ultimately, it does nothing for me. It does not even slightly appeal to me senses. The best thing I take away from hipster music is that, there is still a chance I can become a successful musician. Lol.

In all seriousness though, I tried. I tried, and tried, and tried. I could not get into 90% of it. It's so unmotivating. It's crazy because I relate so much to the "hipster" lifestyle in terms of cultural arts, just not music. But still to this day, I try and will probably continue to give it the benefit of the doubt. And who knows, maybe one day...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Uploaded this for another breh but seeing as you've been out of the loop for a min this should still be fresh to you.

Here it goes, my bad if the re-ID3 tagging didn't take. Still wavey tho ~~~~.

Sumerian Summer

01. Long Boat Pass by Tennis
02. Can't Make Up My Mind by Selebrities
03. Communication by Le Futur Pompiste
04. Still Sound by Toro y Moi
05. Ghetto Facil by El Guincho
06. Sigh, inhibitionist (Come all day with me) by A Sunny Day in Glasgow
07. Easy Now by Millionyoung
08. Millions by Starfucker
09. Fifteen Ativan (Alternate Version) by Foxes in Fiction
10. Quiet Hours by Wild Nothing
11. Neu Chicago by Clive Tanaka y su orquesta
12. Just Like Tropica-L by Soft Powers
13. Deep Dive by Wild Palms
14. Tatanc by Dva
15. Falling Asleep by Painted Palms
16. On Land by TV Girl
17. Flying Overseas (feat. Devonte Hynes And Solange Knowles) by Theophilus London
18. In The Twilight by Alexander
19. Slivers of You by Puro Instinct
20. Get Up by Maki
21. Amoureux Solitaires (feat. Hugh Coltman) by Nouvelle Vague
22. Lost in the Music by Lilla D'Mone
23.Thee Oh So Protective One by Girls

Download

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
a lot of these albums are cool but just unexciting. hard for me to get excited about music that is so chill. if i am going to listen to this type of music it needs to have a uniqueness in order to keep my interest. blood orange stood out to me in that way. beirut has always had that same feel for me as well.

hard to put my finger on it. i guess boring would be the word i am looking for. no real other way to say it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I'm kind of out of the loop on newer stuff. Mostly just follow bands I'm a real big fan of since I've been back on a rap kick for awhile now. Nice to have you back though BaccPacc.
and we lost Quarry to this hipster epidemic too? this is bullshit. i chose the wrong time to come back.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
No clue I listen to what I like just as I always have. Labels like hipster, emo, backpack, scene, etc are what lame people use so they feel apart of something in my opinion.
i have no clue if this stuff is hipster or not. or what hipster even means for that matter. i said it jokingly trying to get a reaction out of the other guys.

p.s you are an emo hipster backpacker

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
ohhh haha i was thinking of this sleep. i was like damn, he really is into hiphop lately
[video=youtube;N9pD8nIUtXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9pD8nIUtXE[/video]

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
A @Akira Web

get this album, got really slept on last year but I thought it was great

[video=youtube;9k61wKz9d7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k61wKz9d7s[/video]
[video=youtube;N4-jEfDLEjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4-jEfDLEjY[/video]

http://www.mediafire.com/?vhhn2wg5gshb1uz