So we still ain't makin moves huh?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
NEED MORE?

June 20, 2002 ---Port Washington, NY --- KOCH Entertainment Distribution, North America’s leading independent distributor of music, video and DVD, announced today an exclusive distribution agreement with Draper, Inc.

Draper, Inc. was established in 2002 by its CEO Tony Draper. Draper, founder of Suave House Records and a fifteen-year veteran of the southern urban music scene, is responsible for the success of such acts as 8Ball, MJG, Tela, Crimeboss, South Circle, and Mr. Mike. Draper, Inc. is based in Houston, Texas.

Draper’s first full-length release “Lay It Down” from rapper 8Ball will be released on August 13th via KOCH Entertainment Distribution. Forthcoming releases by artists FoulMouf, Dez, and Mr. Sche will be announced at a later date. Classic Suave House catalog titles will be re-issued on Draper Inc. this fall.

“We are very excited to be working with KOCH Entertainment Distribution,” says Tony Draper, CEO of Draper, Inc. “KOCH’s strong presence in the urban marketplace will help Draper claim back its leading position in the hip-hop arena,” he adds.

Michael Rosenberg, President of KOCH Entertainment Distribution comments, “Draper Inc. makes a perfect addition to our existing roster of urban labels: Death Row, In the Paint and Landspeed. With Tony Draper’s track record for developing major hip-hop artists, we eagerly await his new releases. This signing further solidifies KOCH Entertainment’s position as the leading independent source for hip-hop and rap in America.”

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Sche's that fool from Immortal Lowlifes, right?

Rae where can I find a full tracklisting of Hustlin City 2 City?
I wanna see who's on it before I buy it....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Krishna - You are correct...and he is on Vol.2 which is not released yet and the tracklisting is still in the midst of being created...please believe this comp is gonna BANG. It ain't ya bay shyt...we went outwards and pulled some nice new faces!

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ID SAY YOU SHOULD END THAT HC2C #2 WITH A SPOKEN WORD TRACC, THAT WAY YOU WOULD GIVE PEOPLE AN IDEA OF WHAT THAT ALBUM WILL BE ABOUT, THUS ALSO PROMOTING IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME...... MAYBEE HAVE SOMEONE DO A TRACC RELATING TO THE ALBUM OR ABOUT DUGOUT OR INDUSTRY ETC....

GOD, I JUST KEEP COMIN UP WITH'EM!!!!