So we gonna talk about #QAnon or nah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Surprised this hasnt been discussed yet..

This is a loose synopsis of what its all about, but didnt feel like putting too much up:

Qanon: The Storm is Coming, The Great Awakening & Follow the White Rabbit - Skeptic Review

Also, people believe that the OG Q has left and a new Q has come in and is actually a psy-op double agent giving false info. Some think its a huge LARP and call those who hang on every word of Qanon as #QTards, which is hilarious.

See also: Cicada 3301

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Surprised this hasnt been discussed yet..

This is a loose synopsis of what its all about, but didnt feel like putting too much up:

Qanon: The Storm is Coming, The Great Awakening & Follow the White Rabbit - Skeptic Review

Also, people believe that the OG Q has left and a new Q has come in and is actually a psy-op double agent giving false info. Some think its a huge LARP and call those who hang on every word of Qanon as #QTards, which is hilarious.

See also: Cicada 3301

sounds dumb af, tbh

like trump is some enemy of the deep state that needs saving? naw breh

May 9, 2002
sounds dumb af, tbh

like trump is some enemy of the deep state that needs saving? naw breh
Its crazy...the rabbit hole is deep as fuck. LIke it will drive you crazy.

I compare this QAnon shit to Nostradamus...lots of talk, mostly vague, than people claim things came true. Q has been plenty wrong, more than right, in the last 6 months. But people keep following it. There is even a STRANGER theory that says that QAnon is actually just a bot, controlled by the CIA...using something called Tyler...superficial AI that has been in the works for over 50 years. Yes, you heard that right.

The Identity of Q Anon has been Found — #Tyler the Ai is Q Anon

(look past all the crazy shit in that article and read about what it is, cus that article is full of crazy)

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Its crazy...the rabbit hole is deep as fuck. LIke it will drive you crazy.

I compare this QAnon shit to Nostradamus...lots of talk, mostly vague, than people claim things came true. Q has been plenty wrong, more than right, in the last 6 months. But people keep following it. There is even a STRANGER theory that says that QAnon is actually just a bot, controlled by the CIA...using something called Tyler...superficial AI that has been in the works for over 50 years. Yes, you heard that right.

The Identity of Q Anon has been Found — #Tyler the Ai is Q Anon

(look past all the crazy shit in that article and read about what it is, cus that article is full of crazy)

i aint gon lie, after reading this in the first link you posted, i almost stopped reading:

"Know Your Meme traces the origin of Qanon to 4chan and dates it back to the end of October 2017"

i'll read this second link you posted and see whatsup tho

May 9, 2002
i aint gon lie, after reading this in the first link you posted, i almost stopped reading:

"Know Your Meme traces the origin of Qanon to 4chan and dates it back to the end of October 2017"

i'll read this second link you posted and see whatsup tho
4chan and 8chan is where QAnon posts the "crumbs".

He appeared online at the end of October, made some claims, they got verified, now everything follows his word like the messiah.

Q stands for Q clearance in the WH. Its a high level clearance, like SoD. Its said that at the end of November, the OG Q....vanished and the new one is someone else, some have suggested Trump himself.

Conspiracy theories be deep yo

Jan 31, 2008
I really value these, not because I think they are true per se, but it allows me to look at the situation through a different light and come to my own conclusions. The more original these observations are, the better they are for myself.

I've personally read beyond a pale horse but I was a teenager at the time and just ordered it to give it another go.

May 9, 2002
I really value these, not because I think they are true per se, but it allows me to look at the situation through a different light and come to my own conclusions. The more original these observations are, the better they are for myself.

I've personally read beyond a pale horse but I was a teenager at the time and just ordered it to give it another go.
My take from these and MSM, is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Too many folks dismiss things like this because "they are crazy ramblings of weirdos" but lots of these folks do very good digging and research. Now, their end CLAIMS i dont always agree with, but getting all the info is important.

Jan 31, 2008
My take from these and MSM, is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Too many folks dismiss things like this because "they are crazy ramblings of weirdos" but lots of these folks do very good digging and research. Now, their end CLAIMS i dont always agree with, but getting all the info is important.

seriously...
I also can't stand people who will discredit the content of an idea, thought, philosophy, merely because of who it came from.
My friend recommended reading Ted Kaczynski's manifesto in her book club and they thought she was nuts--cuz you know.. dude is a murderer...

or when I posted The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion in an anarchist group and got shut down because it is a right wing conspiracy against jews.

people are so weak minded

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
seriously...
I also can't stand people who will discredit the content of an idea, thought, philosophy, merely because of who it came from.
My friend recommended reading Ted Kaczynski's manifesto in her book club and they thought she was nuts--cuz you know.. dude is a murderer...

or when I posted The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion in an anarchist group and got shut down because it is a right wing conspiracy against jews.

people are so weak minded
I wish Ted would be freed. He wasn't wrong.