so there was a riot at summer jam?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Anybody Killa

the concert wuz at a near end, and ll cool j wuz on stage doing his set, grape street watts wuz rollin about a 100 deep, and for some reason some blood gang member decided to disrespect them, they then proceeded to start giving out beat downs to niggaz asses while the concert wuz going on, security wuz tryna stop it, the fighting jumped onto the stage, and more and more gang members were running onto the stage and joining the melee, at one point during the beat down, the victims ass wuz exposed, seeing this opportunity one of the gangstas took off his belt and started to deliver several lashes to the victims ass with his belt (no lie), fool got his ass beat and stomped on, then hella police broke it up and shut down the concert

i've enclosed a picture of the slob who was on the recieving end of a thorough beatdown by some mean ass Crips

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
lol damn...i saw the shit on channel 9 here in l.a. but i didnt know all that shit went down...lol...thats funny as fuck....i heard that steve harvey was hella pissed off on monday and they were bleeping out a grip of shit that he was saying....thats why i dont go to beat concerts....i go to power 106 concerts better...more latinos who dont roll as deep as the black foos do...plus power always has metal dectors and hella security....