So tell me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
i hope your bein serious. start with Mars Attacks then move on to School House Glock...if you don't care about sound quality and wanna hear a young Mars check out S.I.D.S. if you can find it. Also any shit from Mad Insanity (Mars & JRZ) you can find is good. as of right now the only one you can find for sale anywhere is Mars Attacks unless you can find someone who will sell you School House Glock.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Im new to Mars but Ive been gettin down with horrorcore fo years. Which Mars CD is the best one? Which one will turn me into a madinsane yo:siccness:
he's only got like two CDs avalible

and it's not the music that makes you a MadInsane, MadInsane is a way of life

parties,bitches, murder, more bitches, money, horrocore, alot more bitches, depression, suicide, a bunch of nasty ass pussy stinkin bitches, and most of all bitches

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Word yo here in Florida I aint findin shit in the stores. An the only computer I have access to is this one at work that has a fuckin filter on 90 percent of EVERYTHING so orderin online is pretty much out the question. Good lookin yall Ima have to get one of dem stores to order sum fo me. PM me if yall want to sell a copy of School House Glock

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Word yo here in Florida I aint findin shit in the stores. An the only computer I have access to is this one at work that has a fuckin filter on 90 percent of EVERYTHING so orderin online is pretty much out the question. Good lookin yall Ima have to get one of dem stores to order sum fo me. PM me if yall want to sell a copy of School House Glock
If you're looking to buy, then online is pretty much your only option.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
Fuck what everyone says.

SIDS and the tracks that just float around the internet. Check that shit out first then continue.
well, fuck what you say too. nothing against sids but it sounds nothing like mars does today and doesn't show what he can do. most the tracks floating around on the internet are good starting points tho. but i think for a new person mars attacks is a perfect starting point and will definitely get someone addicted to mars.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I listened to SIDS before Mars ever dropped an Mars Attacks. First songs I ever heard with him was In The Bay, No Face Killa, and Slaughter House after that I got SIDS. Fucking dope album even tho musically it isn't great the lyrics shit all over all you.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
True.. But if I'm going to listen to music, the sound quality is going to be my main factor.. Sorry.. That is just what attracts me to music first and foremost..

Lyrics on SIDS are fucking brutal and awesome.. But the sound of Mars Attacks is 1000% better in so many ways.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
I listened to SIDS before Mars ever dropped an Mars Attacks. First songs I ever heard with him was In The Bay, No Face Killa, and Slaughter House after that I got SIDS. Fucking dope album even tho musically it isn't great the lyrics shit all over all you.
first tracks i heard were no face killaz, untouchable, & wickedlands. got them off the old nofacekillaz.com/tharedbeam.com or whatever those sites were called. i didn't hear sids for awhile. that shit was hard to come across. that is a good album but the quality is shit. that doesn't stop me from listening to it but thats the only reason i say its not a good starting point. if mars ever rerecorded songs from that it would be great.