So She's From Pleasanton? LOL Is this foreal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
I know its' wikipedia but they usually take false shit down pretty fast.

Natassia Gail Zolot (born September 24, 1989), better known by her stage name Kreayshawn, is an American rap singer-songwriter from Pleasanton, California, though she claims to be from East Oakland. She is the daughter of Elka Zolot, former member of the San Francisco garage punk band The Trashwomen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreayshawn

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
people are always putting random made up stuff on there; it used to say lil' debbie was autistic.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Sal Castaneda says he is really good friends with her and her mom. I just can't picture him smobbin through east oakland to go visit.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
who really gives a shit if shes from pleasanton Tupac Was from Back East!!!??? IT All Depends On What Place Makes And Molds The Person You Are.........

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
elka zolot interview, not sure when it's from though:

Where are you from? Are you are N. Cali native?
I was born in Hollywood, Southern California and lived there until I was about 15 years old. I left home to seek an exciting life in San Francisco. I LOVE San Francisco and lived there for about 15 years. The DOT.com Boom came and out went the SF natives, I had to move to Oakland, which was a bit more affordable and here I am! Hoping soon to move to the sunny San Jose, CA Area
http://www.fancymag.com/crap_pandora.html

Apr 25, 2002
who really gives a shit if shes from pleasanton Tupac Was from Back East!!!??? IT All Depends On What Place Makes And Molds The Person You Are.........
player, if Pac was born and raised in a bubble in Pleasanton and moved to Oakland on his 21st birthday, he woulda been from Oakland.

especially on this board.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
wikipedia is not a credible source. You cant use wikipeda as a reference in college term papers either...

May 5, 2005
Pac also lived in Marin, so the fuck what
Marin city is not the same as marin. Also PAC rapped about the hood because he grew up in it. Y'all now find it acceptable for a suburban whore 35 miles away to rep the hood she's not from? She talks about dope and other shit that ain't got shit to do with pleasanton. Richie rich got on 40 for always mentioning oakland, but this hoe gets a pass? Fuck outta here.