so now that malone and payton bought their rings...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
so when the bulls beat the suns in 93, they werent a good team?

you think ANY fucking team thats played the lakers now, or within the last three years can compare to the 93 phx suns? are you kidding me?

the teams the lakers have beat in the last few playoff finals have SUCKED! WHOA, kenyon martin, jason kidd and kerry kittles... WATCH OUT!!!

lol

kids say the darndest things

May 2, 2002
and look at this muthafucka.. talkin bout cartwright and all the subpar bulls players.

WHAT ABOUT THE LAKERS?@#?$#@!

you mean to tell me theres something more special about RICK FOX, DEREK FISHER, DEVON GEORGE, and KAREEM RUSH than Pippen, Kerr, and Kucoch... and Dennis Rodman.. you have GOT to be shittin me!!

and malone and payton are just a couple of washed up, trash-talking pieces of shit. they aint shit no more. its all kobe and shaq. thats it.

better than the bulls....lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CAN YOU READ HOMIE,,,I SAID THE LAKERS OF OLD MEANING BYRON SCOTT,KAREEM,MAGIC,COOPER...WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING TODAYS LAKERS...

DID YOU A HEAR JOHN SALLEY,JUST THE OTHER DAY WHO PLAYED WITH BOTH JORDAN AND KOBE BRYANT ,SAID KOBE IS BETTER THAN JORDAN,BECAUSE HE A BETTER DEFENDER AN ALL AROUND PLAYER AND WOULD CHOSE KOBE INSTEAD OF JORDAN....EVEN EX BULL PLAYERS LIKE SALLY,PAXON,HARPER SAYING THE SAME SHIT...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I FORGET TO MENTION SCOTTIE PIPPEN,COACH POPVICH,DOC RIVERS,,,MAN I CAN STACK UP NAMES...ALL SAID THE SAME THING,..AND YES THE SUNS WERE SORRY ALSO,,THEY BARELY GOT PAST THE SAME VLADE LAKER SQUAD..WHICH I SAW LOSE AFTER GOING UP BY 2 GAMES...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
it's funny to hear that Salley called Kobe a better defensive player than Jordan when Jordan won the defensive player of the year award in I think 88 (not sure about the exact year he won it) ?

Apr 25, 2002
dont worry everyone, im sure its just wicked who think jordan was an average player.............calling him tmac or iverson if he played now has to be one of the funniest things ive heard on the siccness ever......jordans bulls team of any year would smash the lakers team of now, deal with it

Apr 25, 2002
oh and by the way, heres what millions of people voting on nba.com had to say about teams of the past and what the majority thaught would happen, notice the 99-00 lakers not even making it past the first round.....i know its all hypathetical (sp?), but it lets you know alot of people know shaq and kobe aint even that great........true old lakers teams were pretty damn good, but these new fakers aint about nothing......http://www.nba.com/playoffs2004/challenge_bracket.html

May 2, 2002
WiCkEd said:
CAN YOU READ HOMIE,,,I SAID THE LAKERS OF OLD MEANING BYRON SCOTT,KAREEM,MAGIC,COOPER...WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING TODAYS LAKERS...
oh my bad

we were on the subject of today's lakers, so I just assumed....

May 9, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
Keep in that mind that the Bulls have never lost a finals.
yea..and they've only been there 16 less times then the lakers....what a good point you just made

and i really can't believe people are talking shit about payton and malone going to the lakers....are you fuckin kidding me??...in todays sports...with athletes being paid HUGE HUGE HUGE salaries...and all the fans nationwide complaining....two players decided to not be greedy and go somewhere just based on dollars...but actually to just complete a damn good team...and win a championship...which is what should happen all the time

payton is making 4.9 million and malone 1.5 million dollars this season....they could have made millions and millions more elsewhere.....

Dec 15, 2003
SnikoDawg said:
yea..and they've only been there 16 less times then the lakers....what a good point you just made

and i really can't believe people are talking shit about payton and malone going to the lakers....are you fuckin kidding me??...in todays sports...with athletes being paid HUGE HUGE HUGE salaries...and all the fans nationwide complaining....two players decided to not be greedy and go somewhere just based on dollars...but actually to just complete a damn good team...and win a championship...which is what should happen all the time

payton is making 4.9 million and malone 1.5 million dollars this season....they could have made millions and millions more elsewhere.....
couldn't have said it better myself. it's a catch 22. your damned if you do, damned if you dont