So no one is going to make a thread on the Anaheim situation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Selective youtube choices do not set the narrative for the majority, anyone can post selective screen shots, but it really doesn't matter even if it did.

None of this is providing a valid rebuttal to my original statement.

Additionally, as a result of his actions, the officer walked away unharmed and the little brats were dealt with.

Those were the first three videos that came up when I searched "13 year old cop shooting"

It wasnt anymore selective than that. Truth of the matter is, I think the majority of the population do not find children life threatening. Go have discussions on the street on this topic.

The last video filmed by the police officer gives a much more appropriate response on how to deal with this situation without firing a gun.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Dude if you don't understand P @pony 's argument I don't think anyone is willing to take the time to sit you down and explain it to you. Stop cheerleading comments that have been addressed.

Nov 24, 2003
if you or anyone else is unable to comprehend the logic behind that statement then they are not worth the time or effort it would take to provide guidance through an explanation.

No one can comprehend the "logic" behind your statements because the logic is inconsistent.

Your logic as presented by your posts is;

1) Age is irrelevant in determining right and wrong

2) It is wrong for kids to not respect the authority of adults conferred to them on the basis of age

So which is it? Is age irrelevant or should kids respect their elders on the basis of age?

Jan 31, 2008
No one can comprehend the "logic" behind your statements because the logic is inconsistent.

2) It is wrong for kids to not respect the authority of adults conferred to them on the basis of age

So which is it? Is age irrelevant or should kids respect their elders on the basis of age?
Oh yeah??? and what if he doesn't want to answer?!?!

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017

Wrong. Thats the way YOU interpreted it. Which was WRONG, so I guess I will guide you through it.

Age is irrelevant when a person is being assaulted and has had their wellbeing put at risk.

Do you understand now? Or should I replace the big words?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Wrong. Thats the way YOU interpreted it. Which was WRONG, so I guess I will guide you through it.

Age is irrelevant when a person is being assaulted and has had their wellbeing put at risk.

At what point does one's well-being justify shooting a gun? Like, if a three year old pushes me? What if a 15 year old steps on my foot? Are these instances in which I or an officer of the law can use lethal force?

What if two 14 year old girls slap a clerk who tries to stop them from shoplifting?

Did the officers life look to be in danger at any point in that video? How are you defining well-being?

Nov 24, 2003

I appreciate your effort to guide me though your logic.

So when children are being assaulted by an adult, they are within their rights to fight back to protect their well being?

Or adults should be able to assault children in an attempt to teach them proper manners?

I'm still not clear on your fundamental underlying logic. I can't speak to your use of big words, but if you continue to use random capitalizations I imagine that might help me to understand.