So no Em or Twista?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
yea all i want to listen to is tech, i could give a fuck if anyone else be featured on everready (except kutt and krizz). if em or twist be on thurr, whatever. if not, i definately aint gonna bitch.

Sep 26, 2002
i also don't care about features and i think they have way too many features in rap music. especially in the mainstream when it's done for nothing else but fame/economical profit.

but having said that, i think the Twista feature is definately something i look forward to because having tech and twista on the same track makes them both wanna give their best/craziest shit on a track... trying to out do each other in a friendly way... and something that makes you wanna try top yourself, like i'm sure this feature does, is always a plus.

same thing with the brotha lynch feature.. they feed of each others "energy" and probably come up with sicker shit than they would have solo

so i was sorta looking forward to the eminem ft too...

so you can see how those are positive features i guess...

if tech had some industry cat, some normal dude like i dunno, someone who's got flow but no personality or a definate style, it wouldnt do anything for the betterment of the song. it would just be a song with a quest rapping a verse on it, like most of the features you see

Feb 9, 2006
Maybe sumthin has changed but isnt Twista still on the album on the song "Welcome To The Midwest"?

Even if it aint, it REALLY doesnt matter, I mean yeah the twista one would be coo, because they are both fast as fuck and can hang with each other... But HONESTLY Twista aint shit anymore, he hasnt put out any real quality music in years...

And the whole Eminem deal, dont really give a shit about that. Em and Tech rap NOTHING alike, so I dont even think their collab would even go together that nicely. So the only real reason Em would even be good for this album is for recognition. Mainstream people would hear that Em is on the album and would automatically wanna hear it.

Tech is above all these mutha fuckers anywayz, so like a couple people already said, he dont need anyone on the shit anyway. This album will bump with or without mainstream rappers on tha shit...

Mar 13, 2006
jamkmk1605 said:
Eminem = Played out pussy
Twista = Washed up buster
Tech = Hot Freshness

they just dont add up

be thankfull it will be a better CD Because of it.

I don't know what to say about this post, except that it is pretty dumb. Eminem ehh it doesn't really matter to me, but Twista on the other had I would like to hear.

Oct 1, 2006
I'm sure we can look forward to Em and Tech collaborating sometime. I'm sure it wouldn't dissapoint. I mean Em can transistion into any type of song really. Would it been great for tech n9ne to have him on a track on everready..sure would. But even without Em Tech will do fine without him.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
em is one of my favorites but having on there is not mandatory, tech n9ne is going to do fine with or without them. nuff said

Nov 14, 2003
i want the tech/twista track to be on there so people will stop with the "who is faster" threads. there havent been any for a while, but its only a matter of time

Sep 16, 2006
I just want tech and kaliko that is it
maybe something with grant rice in there
D12 could do another crazy song, but em wouldnt mesh well with tech
twista is a bitch now

Sep 28, 2006
THAT FUCKIN SUCKS, TECH HAS BEEN WAITING 4 EMINEMS PART SINCE HE STARTED WORKING ON EVERREADY, THATS FUCKED UP, I WANTED 2 HEAR THAT TRACK, TWISTA WOULDA BEEN KOOL, BUT I WOULD HAVE RATHER HEARD TECH WITH 1 OF OR ALL OF BONE THUGS, THEY R MORE ON THA SAME PAGE WITH TECH, THAN TWISTA, TECH SAID THEY ALL AGREED 2 HOOK UP AND DO A TRACK OR 2, AND I HEARD FROM A DJ THAT THEY AKTUALLY HAVE DONE IT, BUT ITS UNRELEASED AND WHO KNOWS WHO ALBUM ITS GUNNA B FEATURED ON AND WHEN, BUT THATS MY ULTIMATE DREAM KOLLABO, B-N THAT TECH IS MY FAVY MC AND BONE IS MY FAVY RAP GROUP.