So next monday at around 10 ET..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Jericho's back..

There isn't even a doubt anymore.. It pretty much had Y2J all over the promo tonight. plus it said "break the wall"

They stretched this out a little long, but at least he's finally coming back..

It'd be funny though, if it ends up not being jericho even though the promo says it is.

On the subject of Raw right now.. Santino Marella is the most entertaining thing on the show right now, even though he's not a great wrestler at all.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They did stretch it a little too long, also I think they revealed too much in recent weeks. Should have left the ''clues" more vague so that if your paying attention then you know it's J, without them basically hand feeding you the answer a week before the return.

As for Santino, I was just thinking last night during Raw how they need to give him some 'muscle.' He's got the heat, he's got decent mic skills, they could utilize this by pairing him with someone who needs a mouthpiece, you know?

Though, if they did put someone behind Marella, it could kill the character. No longer the funny 'I'll get you!' after being embarrassed and more, "Muscle, go kill him!" so...