so my 360 ip address keeps failing..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i just moved to a new spot and my xbox360 hasnt worked one time. I tried reseting my modem and even manually putting in the IP ,subnet and all that shit and nothing works still. Anyone ever have this problem?i called xbox live and nothing they told me to do did anything.

Mar 5, 2006
this happened to me b4.. i cant exactly remember what i did i was just fucking around wit it and it worked try putting it back on automatic and shut ur 360 off and try it agin..if it dont work try test media connection or sum shit..good luck

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
this happened to me b4.. i cant exactly remember what i did i was just fucking around wit it and it worked try putting it back on automatic and shut ur 360 off and try it agin..if it dont work try test media connection or sum shit..good luck
thats what i been doing..its making me want to throw this shit out the window....its a trip cuz nothing has changed but the house i live in since the move

Nov 5, 2004
I think that happened to me before. I'm not very technical, my brother handled it. But I remember him saying it had something to do with our wireless router.

May 10, 2002
Set your 360 to Auto Detect the IP address of your ISP.

I have Comcast and they have a floating IP (I think that 's the term) which changes the IP address from time to time. I originally had my 360 set up so I had to manually put this stuff in everytime the IP changed, but I switched it to AUTO and haven't had a problem.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
did a quick search and found this...........
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908885
yea i did all that stuff today when i was talking with xbox live on the phone...thanks tho.. and mr peete i did switch it all back to automatic and still nothing...im just going to say fuck it and cancel my DSL and get the wireless comcast now...this shit is fucking ridiculous that its not werking now.