so much heat in stores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
i had to bust out the credit

went to rasputins just for killa keise and us open and left wit:

balance
pill music
turf talk colabilation
sick wid it umbrella
us open

killa keise got pushed back...i still need to cop that king freako!

i've knocked the balance so far and the us open and that shit is slap all the way

so far ain't dissapointed in breakin bread

Jan 24, 2004
GTstangDRVER510 said:
hell yea..... what time did u come in cause i prolly helped you... lol
came thru noon ish if u that tall cat at rasputin then u did help me out i kept buggin u if u knew the shit was good or not

let me know if ya'll got that freako or post up when killa keise come in

peace

Apr 25, 2002
they call me kb said:
i had to bust out the credit

turf talk colabilation
sick wid it umbrella
Yeah what's up with these?! I don't think they're out everywhere...hopefully Raspuntins in Pleasant Hill has some...sup with that Sic Wid It Umbrella. What's the tracklisting look like for that?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NO JOKE! there is a few cds im after but just cant make $$ fast enough to keep up! Ima hitt Ras on sat and hope to come out smilin!!! My toughest descision will be what CD to leave and what 1 to bring home....

Apr 25, 2002
I was just doin' some research online and it says that both the Turf Talk mixtape and that Sic Wid It Umbrella aren't even supposed to be out until the 29th? I thought Rasputins didn't sell shit early?!

Feb 5, 2005
Mr. Chronic said:
Yeah what's up with these?! I don't think they're out everywhere...hopefully Raspuntins in Pleasant Hill has some...sup with that Sic Wid It Umbrella. What's the tracklisting look like for that?

yeaaa...that ain't out until 29th...guess not huh!
I bet turfs colabilation is a monster, because he's a beast on dat mic...da boy got talent!

Jan 24, 2004
dogg just started knockin that turf talk that shit on point major slappage

the song wit done deal fam on sickwidit umbrella is on hit man u won't be dissapointed the beat is some dracula type shit w/ some violins but they rip shit