so many homeboy rappers sampled this song, finally found the original

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
originally released in 2003 ish

Elshad Xose - Plagiat 2003

2.O naz Edir(ft.Miri Yusif)
3.Bu ne Quzaran(ft.Savash)
4.Muxbirler Chashib
5.Xos(ft.Miri Yusif)
6.Sous(ft.Deyirman)
8.Gobelek(ft.Deyirman&A.Nagilbaz)
7.Russia
9.Vay,Vay,Vay...(ft.Miri Yusif)
10.Lal,Kor,Kar(ft.Deyirman)

Nov 2, 2002
Nice find!

Baby Boy Ene used this. That kinda sucks to know it was a sample. I thought the producer had talent or something.
It was released in 2003 though, is it possible that THIS GUY sampled Baby Boy Ene?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
on tc life i sound young as fuck.....lol... i dont think this guy was tied to the producer of the beat either. allthough his might be the first official release of it
when babyboy downloaded the beat it was titled freehiphopinsrumentals platinum beats that will get u signed etc...

cool story bro

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
on tc life i sound young as fuck.....lol... i dont think this guy was tied to the producer of the beat either. allthough his might be the first official release of it
when babyboy downloaded the beat it was titled freehiphopinsrumentals platinum beats that will get u signed etc...

cool story bro

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
This is when I 1st heard mr g n became a big fan this tracked inspired me to be the best I can cause this guy put my town on the map n I dnt care what any one says u put visa out there bro gracias n a solid ass homie

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
graciaz smoke. ya every body wants a a title.. dopest freshest realest hottest etc.... i really dont give care to ego trip wit my folkz the V gots lots to offer
and i know up there so top 3 sounds good to me n any fan biased or not will give me that...
on the other hand i will say i went the furthest the earliest and even after a 4 yr break outta state am still the face of visalia/tulare co homeboy rap to the lands far past the turf. not even third party rumored have i heard of anybody deny that... prolly cuz i never act like lil snobby ass bitch...lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
graciaz smoke. ya every body wants a a title.. dopest freshest realest hottest etc.... i really dont give care to ego trip wit my folkz the V gots lots to offer
and i know up there so top 3 sounds good to me n any fan biased or not will give me that...
on the other hand i will say i went the furthest the earliest and even after a 4 yr break outta state am still the face of visalia/tulare co homeboy rap to the lands far past the turf. not even third party rumored have i heard of anybody deny that... prolly cuz i never act like lil snobby ass bitch...lol

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yup .. mr.g always keep it real .. never been that on red carpet hollywood shit. Took the time to work with me when i first started rapping and has continued to show me love thru out the years. "scrap killin , drug dealing"