So iz Lynch by Inch Knockin or what?!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
If I slap it in the trunk iz it goin 2 thump? I need 2 know! Holla!
I been waitin for this cd for hella dayz but I aint hearin positive shit... i just want 2 know if it rattles the windows.

-Cross

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I think it's tight.. All da songs beisdes like 2 are knockin.. and 4 are jus' str8 classical shit.. Iurknow why everyone dont like it.. Im feelin' it mo' then any other album out right now.

Apr 25, 2002
whoever that cat was that said this c.d ain't got no beat. "oh wait a minute". (smurf) "you know me nigga. smoke a whole crate of spinach"|L|. needs to listen to that shit again.

fuck opinions. make your own. if i would have listened to these words. i would have missed out on one of the LAST SICK NIGGAS. still doin' it.

:dead:

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
am lovin this LBI maneeeeeeeeee

and whoever said that ridahz new shit is shiitin on LBI is smokin' some major shit

i heard that ridah its no where near lynch by inch mane......every song i listen to over n over keeps sound'n better n better to mah earz

-GONE

Jul 22, 2002
the albums tight to me.....bleeding house mystery saved it from be ing thrown out of my bump collection......im feelin like 3 other cuts....