So I wake up to a parking ticket..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
lol @ ppl bitching about 20-40 $ tickets

i got 3 right now each above 250$

step ur ticket getting game up
Really though.

For living in some white neighborhood you making a bigger deal out of 35 bucks than it should be. Learn from the experience and next time realize white old people snitch and be more careful next time.

Nov 1, 2004
lol@crying about getting tickets you deserved... i got a $100 ticket for parking IN MY drive way, "parking parallel to the street", wtf? I backed up far enough so people had no problem walking by with sidewalk space. I cant park in my driveway, so I start loading shit into my car in front of the house with hazards on, cant do that either. ticket #2, so basically if you cant get parking in front of your house, you can't load shit into your car... or maybe I should carry a bunch of 150lb shit up these fucking SF hills. It's time to move.

now thats something to bitch about. One person called the cops on you, so now the whole neighborhoods a bunch of snitches? lol, quit driving against a one way you fucking idiot.