So I just heard Gamblaz & Goodfellonz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
it had some good songs....the 1st one... the Niner Boyz one, I always wanted to hear the beat on the JT diss in full so this one was tight to me. Also the track with Messy Marv and the one with Cellski was coo.

Dec 4, 2004
Its pretty decent. Up till a few years ago i didnt know they cats rapped, would usually see em on York posted but they doin good so far.

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
That's exactly what I thought swinla sounds like yuk not to mention he talkin about throwbacks, pablo escobar and shit just like yuk, but after all he does sound tight so I let it pass. The CD got maybe 5-6 very good tracks but I ain't' feelin the rest of it.
I'm a big Gamblaz fan, just hopin for better shit...

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
i can dig where u niggaz is commin from but ta keep it real every sean t beat on the album is a hitter n thats 4 songs alone. i feel like every song with features is hott. as for niggaz that aint got the first album im a post the whole first albumand let me kno if yall feelin the felonz. as for u sucka ass x felon niggaz stop rappin over them weak ass beats n step it up u niggaz soundin soft.

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
Nigga u kno about me back st's y block monsta. u supposed ta b from hamp but aint out there? was wrong ugot a lil too old for the hood? or niggaz done kicked you off the block you sucka. y dont u let niggaz kno how u really get down and love ta talk from the mouth u bitch ass nigga. u aint ready ta get down on wax and do a battle song? we a take it too u non puttin albums out ass niggaz step it up sucka.