SO, has anybody...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Kauze_and_Efekt said:
Yeah I was bumpin' both cds earlier today, just peeped Bout To Bubble on his myspace.. pretty ill..

Go out and get you a copy of Everready! You won't be let down.

What I like to do is take the songs that I like best off of each CD (which I will have to redo them now that Everready has dropped) and put them all on one CD. This has actually gotten really hard to do because to fit everything that I like the best, I really need two CD-R discs! :classic:

Jan 26, 2006
Yeah, but the way I usually work is I first play the new shit to death. I then start going back and listening to stuff accross the gamut. I always wear out shit. Lately I was listening to Slither tho :p that's about it for the old stuff right now that I've gone back and heard.

"I feel it you feel it can we heal it the devils and sevols we rebels get it level no matter what it become"...

Oct 18, 2006
I just listened OG Anghellic two times completely through, and was once again blown away. I've been listening to Everready for a month straight, and I forgot just how incredible this CD is. Cursed and Suicide Letters are absolutely two of my favorite Tech songs. (impossible to pick ONE- there's at least twenty)