So Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
BIG CHORIZO said:
Aye homeboy, you're whack as fuck. You need to just shut your fucking mouth homie because you aint shit and your rhymes are straight up TRASH.

I guess youz wants to endz up like defcons aviator! You fuckin fat mexican burrito! Come to da Bay where we don't play your games!

Feb 11, 2005
BIG CHORIZO said:
Get that net banging bullshit outta here kid. You aint foolin anyone with that big type clown.

And by the way pendejo, it's an AVATAR, not aviator. Stupid fuck.

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! LOOK EVERY ONE LIL CHORIZO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO SPELL.WOW, I AMAZED, HANDS DOWN , ENGLISH MAJOR! FUCKIN GANGSTER NERD!

Jun 16, 2002
Da Bay said:
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! LOOK EVERY ONE LIL CHORIZO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO SPELL.WOW, I AMAZED, HANDS DOWN , ENGLISH MAJOR! FUCKIN GANGSTER NERD!
Yeah it's too bad your ignorant ass never went to class because you can't spell for shit. This leads me to believe you're a youngster, who is probaly still in school, who likes to woof like he's actually somebody. Check it out puto, you can't be somebody online, so stop trying.

Feb 28, 2005
Da Bay said:
Is that all uz gotz:

When ya step into da Bay /
Youz betta be strapt nigga /
Cuz dem niggaz is outz to getcha /
your whole sytle lacks game /
you needz a fast foodz jod /
quit messing wit rhymes /
Cuz I gotz enough rhymes to come at Ya /
a whole lot more timez /
My loot stretchez longer than a limo /
So the groupies love me /
But oh no get this in mind /
My hoes neva touch a dime /
I getz breaded every time I see them /
So when youz upz in game holla back /
On the real this nigga is garbage.

Feb 11, 2005
DEFCON said:
Hahaha
all this guy does is talk out of his ass
you've only been here a month and ur already talkin shit like you've been here as long as BIG CHORIZO

So Defcon , u thinkz uz knows it allz. I always been on siccess. Just finally had to register. Couldn't take the stupid comments peoplez were puttin! For example you and your bed buddy Lil Chorizo!

Jun 16, 2002
I wish this chavala never bothered to register. This puto averages over 6 posts a day, and every post is garbage we can do without. Fuckin pendejo, "I always been on siccness just finally had to register" BULLSHIT joto that's what 90% of these new clowns claim. Shut your monkey ass up and get on with your pathetic life youngster.

Jun 16, 2002
Don't call me a nigger you piece of shit, keep that bullshit to yourself and your ignorant homeboys. I'm willing to bet money you aren't even black, but you still use that word. If I were a black dude I'd be smashing on fagots like you all day for that shit.

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
BIG CHORIZO said:
Don't call me a nigger you piece of shit, keep that bullshit to yourself and your ignorant homeboys. I'm willing to bet money you aren't even black, but you still use that word. If I were a black dude I'd be smashing on fagots like you all day for that shit.

Okay wett back, I thrive off collecting minutes off you pittiful soul, every time you post on one of my threads! Your just one of my few victims. So keep posting Nigga!