SO ALL THE NEW THIZZ RELEASES GOT PUSHED BACK......AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
FUCK IS WRONG WIT THIZZ?
MAN ALL THEIR NEW RELEASES USED TO DROP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD, NOW.........*smh*

WHY DO NIGGAS EVEN PUT OUT A RELEASE DATE ANYMORE? ARE THEY JUST GUESSING WHEN THE SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE? I MEAN IT SEEMS LIKE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN THIS SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO DROP.

Apr 29, 2005
I feel you cuddy. I'll buy just about anything from the Nation of Thizzlam, but this release date S*&# is getting old real quick. How about stickin to a release date for once and Thank all of these loyal listeners for their continued support. (6) CD's all pushed back and I don't count on these coming out in October either. Thizz is flaking off.
Thizz Ent get it right!

Fuck the world we love furl RIGHT!

Dec 29, 2004
thizz said:
Thizz never set a release date for these products.

then where did all this Aug. 23 then Coming in Sept. shit come from??? if that was the case why didnt anyone from thizz clear the shit up months ago??? lyin ass nigga

Aug 7, 2003
its came from cduniverse.com and amazon.com those aren't the release dates but dates expected. cityhall records had those same dates on the site. but untill you see it offically stated somewhere from thizz or on flyers then all the dates are pending.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
hella_numb said:
its came from cduniverse.com and amazon.com those aren't the release dates but dates expected. cityhall records had those same dates on the site. but untill you see it offically stated somewhere from thizz or on flyers then all the dates are pending.
Exactly. I posted the album covers and stated that there was no SET release date.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
hella_numb said:
Exactly. I posted the album covers before and stated that there was no SET release date. When there is I will let everybody know.

Apr 29, 2005
All I'm saying is, you know ALL these albums are done and what's the hold up? Also if they are just estimated release dates how come so many other distributers and artists release their stuff on the scheduled date/on time? I never ever had any real problems w/ release dates and Dre's CD's. At least release one or two Thizz releases anything to keep it groovin. Also home come City Hall still has them scheduled for the 20th?

You can never be sure until you seem em in the stores.

Thizz or die You beezie!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IM ACTUALLY GLAD THEY DIDNT ALL DROP. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SAPCE THEM OUT CAUSE I CANT MAKE MONEY FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THESE RELEASES. WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVENT IS GO GET THE LITTLE BRUCE, THAT ALBUM IS FIRE!