so a couple of months ago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
all i saw was "the bay needs to get its shine" and "niggas is sleepin on us fo'real"

now i see "fuck hyphy, that shouldn't have blown us up" and bullshit like that

y'all wanted to have eyes on us and now that we do, y'all wanna bitch about erry last thing

stfu

Aug 26, 2005
I have never been a fan of hyphy music. Personally, I want to stay away from all yellow buses, I'd rather drive myself in a regular car or ride a limosuine. I think I've been a non-supporter of hyphy b/c of niggas like The Federation, The Team, and Mistah F.A.B.

I never really thought the mobb music would put the bay back, but i think the independent scene was worth preserving if the alternative was making the region look like a bunch of grown men with kindergarten mentalities.

Feb 7, 2006
party mentality rather than a violent mentality seems like a decent trade off. Although i think its lookin bad for our youth, cuz theres so many of em poppin pills. I did my fare share when i was younger, but back then it was like we would do it maybe once a month at the most. Now days kids are doin it once a week on average it seems. There brains are gonna be fucked. They're gonna be super retarded.

Aug 26, 2005
fed_life said:
^^^ u must be pissed off about this hyphy movment...huh?
I kind of am, because no later than a week after Mac Dre died, I had friends who devoted their life to ecstasy, alcohol, and countless blunts of weed... talkin about how hyphy they are. So if this hyphy movement is fuckin up my people's life, I can't support it.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
narayanan1 said:
party mentality rather than a violent mentality seems like a decent trade off. Although i think its lookin bad for our youth, cuz theres so many of em poppin pills. I did my fare share when i was younger, but back then it was like we would do it maybe once a month at the most. Now days kids are doin it once a week on average it seems. There brains are gonna be fucked. They're gonna be super retarded.
party mentality rather then violent mentality

u go too dumb at the club.. and bump into a nigga who dont wanna get bumped into.. u gettin yo chin rocked lol... least thats how it is in the spots im at

maybe off-topic but just dont want people to get the complete wrong idea that hyphy = this violence free fun happy go lucky shit

and when the best songs come on.. turfs go up in the air... and if a nigga got a turf up and the nigga next to him dont fuck wit that spot... a chin gettin rocked

but anyway.. posts like this.. whats the point? but theres still like10241 every week

Feb 7, 2006
I hear what u'r sayin, I agree that hyphy doesnt mean all that happy go lucky stuff. I'm not a hyphy person, either way. But the way hyphy is being portrayed to the rest of the world, is coming off as some party shit. Not that it really matters though.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
narayanan1 said:
I hear what u'r sayin, I agree that hyphy doesnt mean all that happy go lucky stuff. I'm not a hyphy person, either way. But the way hyphy is being portrayed to the rest of the world, is coming off as some party shit. Not that it really matters though.
i feel exactly what u sayin tho.. i wasnt disagreein just puttin somethin else out there u feel me? points respected

Jan 4, 2006
People wanted to see 40 on mtv then they saw the car full of squares bumpin tell me when to go and all of a sudden you dont feel as "cool" bumpin "your" favorite artist. Thats why i liked bay shit so much to start with, cuz it was different than what everyone else was doin and i felt the music was relevant to me cuz im from the bay. might be ramblin cuz im looped off aderol, its finals week.