snypaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
how many cds did they put out yet ? I thought they got 3 cds out. I heard they also got another cd called my live as a snypa is that right ?

A

All Out HOGG

They have...

My Life As A Snypa [E.P.]
Livin In The Scope
Snypaz

Then Lil Rob Of The Snypaz & (Chilla Of The Snypaz i believe) have a Duo albulm out aswell...

Feb 8, 2003
D-Skrilla said:
That's cool, u gonna do a track with all 4 members. Strangly most Snypaz songs only have Chilla and 2/4 instead of all 4 members.

I don't know if all four members is gonna be on it. My people hooked it up. It could be all four or it could be 3 or two. Who knows, I'll know when it happens.

A

All Out HOGG

CESOLITO

I peeped your soundclick...You realy need better beats...but flows was coo

T-Mac

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got that snypaz-livin in the scope & the cd was good but not the best chi-town cd i have heard--i like that cut " thorough" & "juke" it"...but it could have been better

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Living in the scope was 2 commercial for they style..Them niggaz are like us.I had the pleasure to meet him at a lil convention...Them fools was hella blowed...

They came out with they ast CD with a sicc ass undie cut when the chorus went like this "Searching,hurting for certain,looking for a come up,with the quick fast,give a niggaz whiplash,tell me where that cash stash".....Ooooooohhh booyyyyyyy!!!!

Jan 23, 2003
i wonder why dey dont keep working with traxster like the do or die.Traxster seems to bring the best out of those niccas.That Searching and Faces of Death are midwest classic songs.

Aug 6, 2003
www.slumsector.com
Do Or Die stopped fuckan with Traxster a while ago...Back 2Da Game was produced by Toxic if i recall right...

Toxic used to be Trax's right hand man...I dunno what happened...But i wish Shock Da World would have dropped a CD before they split ways...

Do Or Die's upcomming release -Pimpin Aint Dead is old tracks...I even have a bootlegg Do Or Die CD that has some of them on it...