Snoop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
Yeah the video is funny, but i can't really focus, cause it's a girl with some hella big tits in the background crowd in the video. I didn't really like the production. It was kinda boring.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

That video hella funny though.Comedy straight through,Specially that cop scene had me on the floor laughin' pretty tight tracc also...Anyone got that Snoop album?...What's the production like? and does it have snoop dogg all stars on there?

Deuce

2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
LMAO.......You name is Tooper.You a fag With tits the size of volleyballs,Your dialect is gayer than Dennis Rodman and Ellen combined....Someone make this faggot vanish from the siccness sicc and tired of seeing him play the roll of some fiend goin' through withdrawl seizures.

Gooper.....Every killers glocc is full......Watch yourself:angry:

Deuce

2 C's

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Okay man please send all your killers over here to germany too cause i also think snoops music is a shame and he is so wack that it ain't funny no more.

Jun 12, 2002
No one asked your faggot ass.And uh...Ease up on this ''I hope it will come to germany'' Shit also,every post you barkin' about Germany,stab yourself in the head with some shishkebab sticcs and think before you punch keys at me.
Clean that Gutten Spiel Cum of your eyes and READ The post proper...Who said I hated snoop?...Matter fact I like Snoop...I was talkin' about that Pen queen that bit my words and put it in his sig.
So make sure you and your girl Tooper is Syplis clean before you throw dirt on my name in future happenings

You clear on shit spermicide?

Deuce

2 C's