SNOOP NO LONGER FUCKIN WITH JT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
FOR A SHORT TIME IN 2006 IT SEEMED LIKE SNOOP AND JT WERE INSEPERABLE. JT RECENTLY ADMITTED THAT HE WAS NOT THE VICE PRESIDENT OF DOGGHOUSE AND SNOOP HAS BEEN MAKING NUMEROUS APEARANCES WITHOUT JT. ARE THESE TWO STILL WORKING TOGETHER?

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
^ theyve had a lot more than a project or two together. and theyve been fuckin wit each other for a while.

if theyre not, it would have happened in the last month or so, cuz they put out that first issue of the magzine together just a few months back.

anyway, jt posts on here all the time, so im sure he'll have an answer as soon as he sees this thread!

Aug 7, 2003
^ theyve had a lot more than a project or two together. and theyve been fuckin wit each other for a while.

if theyre not, it would have happened in the last month or so, cuz they put out that first issue of the magzine together just a few months back.

anyway, jt posts on here all the time, so im sure he'll have an answer as soon as he sees this thread!
they had mandatory business that was a dvd and a magazine. how many more projects did they have?

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
snoopy is big bro I RUN MY SHIT THO PERIOD!

and he keep me and my fam eating way bigger than when i was doin it bolo. so props to big bro!

but im not the worlds best side kick he calls me when he ready for me. i stay grinding the MAGAZINE AND KOCH LINE he set up for me. SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE THATS ALL FIG DO AND SEND SNOOP HIS CUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THATS ALL WE DO.

as far as myspace i ran it for 7 months but the MAGAZINE IS THE RESULT OF DOPING SO WELL WITH A WEBSITE WHICH GEFFEN RECORDS RUNS I DONT CONTROL JUST LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE $300,000 LOLOLOLO!! (spilling hot soup)

for real tho we get money not no groupie hoe shit.

May 30, 2006
"They had a fight but JT apologized. i guess snoops still mad but you know how that is-he pouts sometimes. snoop apparently demoted JT when he was mad: "Youre no longer my VP, JT!" Snoop was heard to yell angrily from his trailer. Then he made Daz his VP. JT of course felt very hurt but keeps emailing snoop hoping to make up."
-The Source Magazine
^ ^ Ya mind commenting on this here JT?

Jan 31, 2003
I bought "Mr. Vice President" at the PX in Iraq. Sucked. The first 4 or 5 tracks were pretty good, though.

So I had to listen to "GLP - Straight Out The Lab" to make up for the suckiness. "Straight Out The Labb" is probably one of the top ten best albums on earth.

Jan 30, 2007
never seen or heard of the mag either.. what's with the "HIV PARTY" on the cover?
JT, you gonna be on Snoops show?

It's pretty funny but looks more scripted than run's house.... run a funny dude and vanessa can get the bizniss lol