Snoop goin at Wayne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Well I'll be god damned if snoop didn't just prove he still got that gangsta shit in him. If he could release a whole album like that I bet you he'd sell more copies than he sold of doggystyle.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
that was probably tha dopest snoop song Ive heard in awhile......If he release a whole album like that he will sell a lot of copies.....i dont know bout outselling doggystyle....ahahaha.....but I would buy two.....

Aug 16, 2002
thats a dope song...but who tha fuck takes snoop dogg serious? this tha same nigga that said he dont bang no more on Howard Stern and that he only makes gangsta muzik at home with his family! haha! yea thats real G haha!

Jan 27, 2004
uhm wow, he took me by surprise. I would of never known he had it in him. Is this gana be on a mainstream album? I will actually buy it for the first time in 10 years

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Sounds written by Crooked I to the tenth degree.
snoop came hard on that shit, but it didn't sound like it was written by Crooked I, unless Crooked I purposely dumbed it down to make it seem like Snoop wrote it

not saying that shit was weak... but Crooked I is on some whole other shit lyrically

May 7, 2002
snoop came hard on that shit, but it didn't sound like it was written by Crooked I, unless Crooked I purposely dumbed it down to make it seem like Snoop wrote it

not saying that shit was weak... but Crooked I is on some whole other shit lyrically
Not to say Crook wrote his verse, but ghost writers usually do "dumb it down". When Em writes for Dre, for example.

Mar 9, 2003
thats a dope song...but who tha fuck takes snoop dogg serious? this tha same nigga that said he dont bang no more on Howard Stern and that he only makes gangsta muzik at home with his family! haha! yea thats real G haha!
To be honest when you're Snoop status you don't got to be banging to have families clapped.

Nov 6, 2005

This is a good point BUT. Take examples off all the tracks from "Detox" that have come around, written by others. All those dont have the ORIGINAL sound of the artist writing it, its written to match the style of who its written for. There were quit a bit of metaphors on there, that DO remind me of Crooked I...