SNOOP FROG BITING THE HAND THAT FED HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

snoop is still tight some of yall is hatin on cuz.but i think he right cuz cj mac & suge been dissin dre & eminem.& dre disses jd ova some petty shit.& jd is snoops potna.i remember snoop say niggaz got his baC on that "deathrow is bitches" so i dont think he's really worried bout suge.

OH YEA DID SNOOP EVER MAKE A DISS RECORD ABOUT JAYO FELONY?cuz i kno he made 1 about suge & everyone ealse that dissed him.so i bet if he hasnt he gonna make 1 bout jayo 2.HOLLA

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Miz X RaiDeD said:
ANYWAYZ....as some of you already know, i'm Snoop's biggest fan...name tatted on my bacc n everythang....so you know i gotta sticc up for my nigga....Snoop hasnt gotten wacc, he's grown up. Just cuz he aint talkin bout killin people n shit doesnt mean he cant rap. And his rapping style has always had a lil sing to it, he was a singer before he was a rapper anyways. He's got his own style, just cuz you dont feel it doesnt mean he's wacc. All this hater shit is unnecessary....fa real.

that is not the point I am trying to get at. I mean snoops voice in general is not hard anymore. I could give a shit what he raps about. His voice from doggystyle to now is way more soft then it was then. I thought that kinda lisp he had rappin then was dope!!!. He had a hardcore voice that was dark and tight as hell. Compared to what his voice was on DRE DAY(tight) to something like his voice on WELCOME TO ATLANTA REMIX(he sucks). It just is not the same.