Snoop & E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
anyone hear that "Candy" off snoops new one with 40 and mc eiht? the beat on that go, i duno who did it but it seems like something that woulda been on 'my ghetto report card', so maybe lil jon or rick rock? yall should peep it if you havent heard it yet though

I gotta admit I was feelin that gangbangin 101 with game too, the production/beat's nice

Feb 22, 2006
on one said:
anyone hear that "Candy" off snoops new one with 40 and mc eiht? the beat on that go, i duno who did it but it seems like something that woulda been on 'my ghetto report card', so maybe lil jon or rick rock? yall should peep it if you havent heard it yet though

I gotta admit I was feelin that gangbangin 101 with game too, the production/beat's nice
That song is hella old. 6 months ago or some shit bruh.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
JUST BECAUSE A SONG GETS LEAKED ONTO THE INTERNET DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS OLD....... THE SONG HASNT EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET....

THE FUCKING CD HASNT DROPPED YET........JUS BECUZ ITS ON THE INTERNET DOESNT MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS HEARD IT......

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW RICK ROCK SAID HE MADE THAT BEAT 3 YEARS AGO.........

Feb 22, 2006
Quick said:
JUST BECAUSE A SONG GETS LEAKED ONTO THE INTERNET DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS OLD....... THE SONG HASNT EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET....

THE FUCKING CD HASNT DROPPED YET........JUS BECUZ ITS ON THE INTERNET DOESNT MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS HEARD IT......

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW RICK ROCK SAID HE MADE THAT BEAT 3 YEARS AGO.........
you don't need to get ya panties in a twist with all them caps all i'm sayin is that shit been posted on here months ago.