Snoop Dogg -R&G

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
this is the new album from snoop. shit is slappin mayne. it is different than his past shit its getting to more singing shit but it is still slappin mayne. little less singing next time mayne.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LMFAO.....Snoop needs to hang up the mic. This cd was garbage. From the beats to his wack ass flow. He sounds like he is just talking half the time. What the fuck was this a spoken word cd? Man I wish he came like he did on Doggy Style. Snoop has been nothing but downhill since those days. It's funny because every now and then he drops a tight verse and I am like oh shit Snoops back. Only to go pick up his cd (wont lie burnt this and the last 2) to be like what the fuck is this garbage. But this is by far his worst cd. It just plain stinks.

Nuttkace

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
If your a Snoop fan then you cant go wrong.........Why so many of you dont want Snoop to evolve is beyond me.....Im feelin the album.....Yah Snoop has had material I wasent feelin as much as other material he put out...But im the type to stick with a mothafucca thru the good and bad.........Its called being a fan...not a fairwheather fan either.....