Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Album Snippets)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
sounds real good with the exception of a few extremely awful tracks..

ima support this release...sounds like snoops best effort since the last meal...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Snoop's last good album was the last meal & that to me was a complete wrap for snoop lol!!
The truly sad thing is that while you can maybe apply the "One has to change with the times" argument to other artists, Snoop had absolutely no need to switch to making weak ass bubble gum pop music. Yes, he scored a few hits, but I don't think he sold more albums as a result than we would have had he kept making music of the kind that was on No Limit Top Dogg and The Last Meal (and The Last Meal was far from a perfect album, BTW)

Nov 14, 2002
i liked snoops last album.he had some pretty good cuts on it.for some reason i dont look forward to snoops music since "the last meal". when snoop drops a album its like o.k good for him.you already know whats its going to be about (im a boss,im snoopy d.o dub,roll it up,blaze it up,pimp that hoe,what up cuh,)then the song for his wife.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Ego Trippin was a dope ass album, except for maybe 2 cuts the whole thing knocks. I wasnt really feeling Malice in Wonderland though...

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Doggy Style and Doggfather was the last dope gangsta shit from snoop doggy dogg. He fell off when he became Snoop Dogg. First Eastsiderz was dope though after that ummmmmmm :/

Feb 8, 2003
Doggy Style and Doggfather was the last dope gangsta shit from snoop doggy dogg. He fell off when he became Snoop Dogg. First Eastsiderz was dope though after that ummmmmmm :/
imo doggfather album was weak except for couple songs probaly his weakest album. no limit top dogg, last meal, paid the cost to be the boss, r&g, blue carpet treatment was better then that boring album.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
imo doggfather album was weak except for couple songs probaly his weakest album. no limit top dogg, last meal, paid the cost to be the boss, r&g, blue carpet treatment was better then that boring album.
1996 is 1996. It is definitely far from what you would have expected from the combination of Snoop + Death Row + the year 1996 but it was still much better than most of his albums from the 2000s. It is definitely not his weakest album, that title belongs to Malice In Wonderland, but nothing after Tha Last Meal has been particularly memorable either.

May 9, 2002
1996 is 1996. It is definitely far from what you would have expected from the combination of Snoop + Death Row + the year 1996 but it was still much better than most of his albums from the 2000s. It is definitely not his weakest album, that title belongs to Malice In Wonderland, but nothing after Tha Last Meal has been particularly memorable either.
Doggfather sucked. Period. It was his worst album. Nothing you say can change that.