SNOOP BACKING UP JERMAINE DUPRI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
my $0.02

Any of y'all ever stop to think that Dre doesn't diss Suge because Suge ain't on his level? Dre talkin shit about Suge and Tha Row would only bring Tha Row back up. JD is already up there on top along with Dre, so Dre is basically trying to fight off his competition...Suge and Tha Row ain't competition for Dre.

That's just my opinion though.

CJ Mac may be able to put hands on Eminem, but he ain't touchin shit when it comes down to sales.

If I was Dre, and I heard that Too Gangsta For Radio CD, I woulda sat back and laughed my ass off. I wouldn't have said anything either. Because as we all know from the first Chronic CD, Dre spoke on Eazy, and everybody went out to buy the Eazy album to see what he'd say in response, that's how the game works. If Dre responded to Tha Row, he would have been increasing their sales in the future.

May 4, 2002
but he is on JD's level? jd aint nobody either.... only if u listen 2 the radio he is, but are the disses on the radio? think about it

May 15, 2002
tha dogg pound dissed jd and da brat in a video back in tha day... back when snoop was callin tha shots. Dre cant say shit cuz every1 punks him even snoopy. They are all gay and it pisses me off that they rep tha west coast. fagz

-Cross

May 9, 2002
snoop makes me sick wanna be bootsy collins snoop gets in where he fits in when the row had his back he was a gangsta now hes all into funk and shit hes a straight sucker

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I DONT THINK SNOOP GIVES A FUCK WITH THE SIZE OF HIS BANK ACCOUNT,,.BUT ANYWAYS SUGE HASNT BEEN SAYING SHIT ON SNOOP LATELY ...I HEARD ALOT OF FOOLS SAYING THAT ON SNOOPS NEW CD HE GONNA BE RIDIN ON THE ROW...WELL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT UNDERGROUND SONG HE MADE CALLED FUCK SUGE NIGHT

Apr 26, 2002
Re: my $0.02

Sydal said:
Any of y'all ever stop to think that Dre doesn't diss Suge because Suge ain't on his level? Dre talkin shit about Suge and Tha Row would only bring Tha Row back up. JD is already up there on top along with Dre, so Dre is basically trying to fight off his competition...Suge and Tha Row ain't competition for Dre.

That's just my opinion though.

that sounds like succa talk. fucc tha level ish. sounds like sum dre would say if interviewed cuzz he SCARED uv suge. fold.

Jun 12, 2002
Knuckles said:
uhmm.. snoop is still a bitch.. at the end of that audio piece snoop also says "aint nobody said shit about me cuz they know" .. and thats bullshit.. death row has been dissing snoop for years now and he aint said shit.. snoop is just trying to act hard in that audio.. he still aint about to do nothing but call dre to work on his next album.
yup thats what i'm sayin. remember tha source awards last year when suge juss came in snoop left right after with all 50 of his body guards BITCHMADE talkin bout nobody gon diss him cuz they no

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
When did Suge diss Xzibit?
the closest thing that I can think of is on the 'Too gangsta for radio' album (on Death Row), there is a track where Tha Relativez diss a bunch of people including Xzibit. the song is called 'too gangsta'. I love that whole Too Gangsta For Radio album

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Did anyone watch BET on Friday? JD was on there and Free asked him wassup with the beef w/Dre and he was like "all they can say is I'm short, so what?" Then they asked him how it all started and he was like "I dunno...I said in an interview that I thought I'm the best @ what I do and Dre got affended." Then they were askin bout Snoop and he was like "yeah, me and Snoop have always been tight from way back." Then he said "well Snoop wrote Dre's whole album!" And he was like "I write all my own shit and I write shit for other artists too" Then Free was like so what are you tryin to say and JD was like "I'm not dissin anyone that don't write their own shit, but don't diss others when you ain't writin your own lyrics, thats all I'm sayin!"

Then they were like what about M.M. and Xzibit and he was like"WHO?" they were like Em & X and he again he said"WHO?"

Str8 clownin! I was laughin my ass off.