SNOOP BACKING UP JERMAINE DUPRI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
snoop is really starting to piss me off....hes trying more and more to be portrayed as a pimp instead of a g...and now hes basically siding with jd...thats bitchmade....he should stick with his homies....dre brought him up....and zibit basically brought him back into the game(with b please)....sure they should diss suge back but hell why give suge that satisfaction?...itll give suge more exposure and with exposure comes contraversy...as we all know...contraversy sells....so dres being smart

May 10, 2002
snoop is right.....Dre dissin a little dude.......he should be dissin suge for all the dissin suge does aimed at him....snoop shouldnt side wit him at all....drop the clown!!!

Apr 25, 2002
uhmm.. snoop is still a bitch.. at the end of that audio piece snoop also says "aint nobody said shit about me cuz they know" .. and thats bullshit.. death row has been dissing snoop for years now and he aint said shit.. snoop is just trying to act hard in that audio.. he still aint about to do nothing but call dre to work on his next album.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i got a copy for that.. i thought it was a pretty good diss track to.. but snoop was to bitchmade to drop it on no limit.. or maybe master p was also.. fuck it..

"you know I read it in the paper.. damn I thought Suge Knight was a gangsta (hell nah).. he did ya like that doggy izzog.. got my nigga 2pac caught up in some real og shit.. nigga didn't even know what he was getting into.. you had him caught up in the middle while you was fucking with his revenue.."

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Snoop is on point about Dre and Xzibit, Suge dissed both these cats and neither of the two have made any reply to the "Big Man" but lil' JD makes a comment and they go off on dood. I can see where Snoop is coming from there...

May 12, 2002
so what exactly did jd say about dre...i saw the whole thing about eminem and xzibit doing a little something for jd a while back...but what exactly did jd say about dre....can n-e one help me out on this one...? thx...im out

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
OMG,,,,CANT BELIVE SNOOP SAID THAT SHIT,,,,THE BIG MAN "SUGE",,,OMG,,,

.......MAN,,HE BROUGHT WEST VERSES EAST...WTF IS HE TALKIN BOUT,,,OMG....

...YO SNOOP, SMACK YOURSELF, 10 TIMES.

.......................BUT I FEEL HIM BOUT TALKIN BACK TO EVERYONE...

....BUT OMG,,,
WHY IS HE BACKIN UP JD.....OMG...
...OMG................................

May 4, 2002
peeps on DR been dissing snoop 4 years..... like that eminem diss by CJ MAC "n that white boy better not say nothing" N did he respond? did dre did snoop? fuck no, but a soon as lil ass 4'5 JD comes up they diss him quick! thats some straight up bullshit