Snap-back Hats...REALLY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
ha. i hella noticed this last weekend at rock the bells there was hella 90's babies wearing snap backs. there was even a whole crew of like six or seven, all wearing snap backs. from what it seemed, just all random teams that just matched there skinny jeans and kicks. it was pretty funny.
Whooaa, who is the girl in your signature????

Apr 14, 2003
yeah leaving any stickers on is fag shit. and so is having hair come out the front of the hat
I always take the stickers off the hat, first thing... UNLESS.... its an all WHITE fitted and then i just leave the lil circular sticker on the top of the bill, use it as a place to touch it cause I'm not tryin to get the bill all dirty...

and Hair out the front of the hat... is fuckin awesome!!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
90s babys are where the moneys at i guess
Thats cuz 90s babies are spoiled n get whatever they want. 80s babies worked hard for they shit, earned it.

Kids these days don't go outside to play. They play their new video game that daddy n mommy bought em along wit the 100 other games. Back when I was growin up, there wasn't a DAY where I wasn't outside. Shit, my moms always came out looking for me n shit tellin me to go inside lol.

Feb 8, 2003
snap backs will leave that muhfuking imprint on your head if you wear them to long or sweat in them.

i used to rock snapbacks when i was a kid with starter and pro model coats. i have alot of fitteds but i dont even be fucking with hats no more truthfully. i like to keep it grown man and show the waves off bc the hoes luv my good hair. so might as well show it off before i get old and it turns grey or fall out lol. i dont follow every trend though i still dont wear skinny jeans shit i dont wear them real baggy no more either i get loose fit. but seems like nowdays almost every pair of jeans starting to only come in skinny style.

Feb 8, 2003
Thats cuz 90s babies are spoiled n get whatever they want. 80s babies worked hard for they shit, earned it.

Kids these days don't go outside to play. They play their new video game that daddy n mommy bought em along wit the 100 other games. Back when I was growin up, there wasn't a DAY where I wasn't outside. Shit, my moms always came out looking for me n shit tellin me to go inside lol.
damn u sound very bitter man lol jp

Feb 8, 2003
far as hair sticking out the front only a whiteboy gonna have that problem lol.

next they gonna bring sun visors back with the top gone. who remember them from the 80's? the visors came in blue, red and green.