Snake and Bat image wanted!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
does anyone have a collection of Strange Music logos or images, Im looking for a decent quality snake and bat logo that has clean lines and is one solid color. I have a vinyle sticker maker, any other cool strange or tech bitmaps would help

Nov 5, 2006
i can make that killer logo work but it will be tedious,
new or old logos dont matter, as long as they are solid images without many color variances, the cleaner the edges are the better though or they come out choppy, thanks. keep em comin' I still have a lot of space on the back and side windows of my car

Nov 5, 2006
Once I can gather enough clear logos or images that can be cut into vinyl stickers I am gonna plaster them on my windows and be a rolling promo for Strange, so help me out guys, I already tried searching google images but couldnt find anything suitable, thats why I am asking for help on this, I know Strange must have a computer full of the images and logos they use for thier sites and merch and alot of them must be out there or avilable to some of you with connections to strange.