@smurf aka otacon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

hey i got a question for you...are you into those fantasy type of card games or animation or video games?

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...

Somewhat YES & NO...

Bored/Card Games...

NEVER would i touch such febal waistes of money...Or participate in games wich involve meeting at ya local comic book shop with a disgusting bunch of fat ugly so called 'humans" to spend hours upon hours disentigrateing life into nothingness...[in other words FUCK NO]

Videogames...

Not nessisarly into that genre of stuff...However i take a deep following to anything brought about by SQUARE...Thas from MSCollection's...To puter & yes even 'FINAL FANSTASY" & Of course ive tooken a likeing/intrest to the 4 parts of the chrono series...[Ya can tell from my sigg]...[XENOSAGA also has sparked my intrest...Even thou it isn't SQUARE related anymore...It started there]...

Anime...

Very much into certian anime...Battle Angel, Serial Expirements Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, & Gasaraki...HENTIA doesn't cross my eyes & neither does 'DRAGONBALLGT/POKEMON" type stuff either...That includes 'Ghost Ina Shell"...

Manga...

I collect Battle Angel Alita whenever i can...But thas my limitation...

Profiles...

I collect the works of Masamune Shirow...As some of its is the most mesmorizeing piece's of art i have ever seen....

Lastly...

Im not sure if you meant to refer to me as 'Otuku"...[Wich i am not]...But refrenceing 'otacon" sounds as if somebody has been studie'n METAL GEAR SOLID 2...A tad too much...

A

askgarcia

simple yes or no would have done...i knew that pic was from some fantasy game.

"i owe you one otacon"

A

All Out HOGG

I LOVE EM BOTH...

CT is being remade for the PS2 & FFT for GBA...Just so ya know...

<------Wishes they would release a FULL english patch for RADICAL DREAMERS [Chrono Trigger 2]...NO Chrono Cross is not CT part 2...Radical Dreamers is]

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...Sinse it fits in...Has anyone advanced through the 22nd chapter of Bahamut Lagoon?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
FFT is commin to GBA huh, that sounds good seeing as how the original one on ps1 was a great game, I hope they add some new character classes and whatnot, besides the FF and CT games, has anyone played the Suikoden games, to me thats one of the best series of RPG's the first suikoden is right up there next to FF7, but the third one is gonna be in 3d, screen shots are lookin good to, wonder when that shit is gonna come out....

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
I LOVE EM BOTH...

CT is being remade for the PS2 & FFT for GBA...Just so ya know...

<------Wishes they would release a FULL english patch for RADICAL DREAMERS [Chrono Trigger 2]...NO Chrono Cross is not CT part 2...Radical Dreamers is]
That's cool, ima have to get CT when it comes out. I havent played radical dreamers yet though, only Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. Why are they making tactics for GBA? I wish they'd make a new one for PS2.

A

All Out HOGG

There maken FFT for GBA sinse nintendo & square negotiated an agreement...There also branching off to make FFUnlimted for the GameCube amongst other SQUARE/NINTENDO colabo's...I'll also add that the wonderswan remakes from FF1-3 [Japnotus] will be ported to GBA aswell...

BTW JUAN...If you want Radical Dreamers gett at me on aim & i'll gett you the rom...As for an OG copy goodluck...It was originaly for a satelite add on to the Super Famicon...However the satelite failed...Not only did it cost about 100 to purchase it also had a 10 monthly fee & there was only a single cartridge containing games that were downloaded directly from the satelite...Point being...If you want it gett at me cuase you won't be able to gett it anywhere else....