Smoov-E - Victor Maitland (ft. Brotha Lynch Hung)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Sounds like the theme song to Bev Hills Cop "Axel F" sped up and flipped. And damn...the "spidermann off that vicodin" line again??? Hell I like Lynch over pretty much anything though, can't be disappointed hearing anything new from him as far as I'm concerned.

Jun 23, 2004
Thanks for clarfying thats a money name for an album ha better than rusty squeezbox. I just got Mr Biscuits cd you can get it on google just search smoov e mr buscuits torrent, buy it if u like it

Jun 23, 2004
Also this albums got solid Features you got Nickatina as usual, First Degree, Lynch even Too Shorts on this album. Ive always respected Smoov e's music, because even though hes catching all kind of shit for his albums lately, atleast he is doing something somewhat original and going for it. Some of it I dont like but all if it is produced good in my opinion at least a couple good songs on alll his album

May 7, 2002
Also this albums got solid Features you got Nickatina as usual, First Degree, Lynch even Too Shorts on this album. Ive always respected Smoov e's music, because even though hes catching all kind of shit for his albums lately, atleast he is doing something somewhat original and going for it. Some of it I dont like but all if it is produced good in my opinion at least a couple good songs on alll his album

I agree, he's definitely original and creative. Obviously not the best lyricist, but he's got a lot of good material. I really dig a lot of his production, and he can play just about any instrument. Check out his "Simply Suggestive" DVD videos on Youtube.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
hahaha wow i never woulda though lynch would do a song with smoov-e! this song is weird as fuck but its good to hear some new Lynch verses...

im not a fan of this dude at all he raps bout his fuckin dick too much but he does have a couple good tracks, like that song with X-Raided and another one with mac dre "cut it, stuff it, roll it, smoke it"