Smoov E - El Joy Del Sexo = Pure Dopeness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
I liked it, along with all the recent albums from Long Duck On. However I think various songs were out of place on the concept side. Certain songs should have been on a subsequent album theme of the 80s cocaine star. Similar to the last album, Mr. Buiscuits, which I didnt like, seemed to have no theme, and songs felt forced and less creative, but this is a return to form. With Mr. Buiscuits there were a few tracks that should have been on Larry Dallas and a few for Squeezebox, and a few for Sum Yung Girl.. There wasn't a thread of concept album, and this one has a few of the tracks out of place, but at least it felt innovative again.

Apr 23, 2008
hopefully you're not in your 30s driving your daughter to soccer practice bumping Smoov-E talking about molesting little girls:hurt:
lol. very true. You know what Im tryin to say tho. The idea of listening to some shit you wouldnt normally listen to and branching out from that 100% G shit. Shit Ive been downloading indie rock and some other "hipster" shit, and some of its pretty cool. Definitly different.

Apr 23, 2008
btw, I dont listen to a lot of smoov e .... and people are throwing the word pedofile around a lot. What songs does he talk about fuckin underage broads?

Also, Mac Dre was on that song "Show me the Way, to the next little girl". Does that make him a "pedo" too?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol. very true. You know what Im tryin to say tho. The idea of listening to some shit you wouldnt normally listen to and branching out from that 100% G shit. Shit Ive been downloading indie rock and some other "hipster" shit, and some of its pretty cool. Definitly different.
I feel what you're saying, and I agree about listening to different shit

I've been trying to expand my musical horizons more and more over recent years

I'm not knocking you for listening to Smoov-E though, just not my thing... and I agree, a lot of people (some on the siccness) seem to be in a box where all they wanna listen to is gangsta rap and mob shit

but it's the internet's #1 gangsta rap source, so it's expected of course

Apr 1, 2005
if gangsta rap is all you listen to, YOURE A FAG! Pedo shit aside, this dude plays the guitar, keyboard, numerous random instuments, and is sooooooooooooooo weird (a good thing) that his youtube videos are by far more entertaining than 90% of the shit thats out there these days. I dont fuck with young girls, but i think he talks about the younger than 18s for shock value, but only fucks the 18 and up. He is a strange man, and i think his shit is dope! IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO FUCK AN 18 YEAR OLD CHICK