Smigg Dirtee & Hollow Tip - Drug Runner Shit (mp3 download)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dope track...

The beat was slappin too...thats what hollow tips music been missing for me...good shit.
^this

Smigg got a much better ear for beats than Hollowtip, and I know he aint gonna let the young homie gas him on every track, I hope this is the motivation he needs to come correct again.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
appreciate it.. got another promo joint to drop too... i'll leak the 1st album song next month, dont wanna give out too much of the actual album before it drops.. but we got alot of music to leak... so ull know wut to expect to hear on the album..

Jun 5, 2004
NEW SONG IS SLAP...

^BRUH, I KNO THIS MIGHT BE OLD BUT "BLACKBALLED IN DA BAY CUZ I CHOSE SIDES"?

NAW NIGGA, EVERYBODY I KNOW GOT LOVE FOR SMIGG, FROM THE 707 TO LA NIGGAS AND DAGO NIGGAS I KNO

U GOOD IN THE BAY, REAL TALK, IGO TO SAC FROM TIME TO TIME AND HEARD JUS GUD BOUT U, NOTHIN NEGATIVE BRUH

DO THA DAM THING BUT FIRST THE FAM THING, N DONT LET KILLA TAY RUN YO SHIT.

TAY GET'S RESPECT FROM ME, BUT HE DO HAVE SOME UNEXPLAINABLE SHIT LIKE "I DONT NEED TO ANSWER" BUT HE HAVE SOME "SONG JACKIN ISSUES". AND TAY IF U READIN THIS I GOT RESPECT FOR U BUT HOLLA AT ME IF ITS THAT SERIOUS, IM A YOUNG NIGGA, BUT IM A MAN TOO, AND I GOTT 559 BLOOD IN ME (NO MUTT"

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
appreciate the luv.. Luni Coleone is gonna be featured on me and Hollow's album too.. & me and i-Rocc will be doin a Bluez Brothers part2, X-Raided wants to do it wit us.. so we'll see...

This Cocaine Cowboys album is so dope to me, i cant wait to put it out.. Me & Hollow been friends way over 10 years.. & this is the first time we really Roc'd out on music like this together, and were bringin alot out of eachother..
i hope everybody will feel the sameway about the album as i do...

also this year i just took a position at his label Mercenary Ent. to help him run it.. and we makin alotta changes and puttin together alotta dope projects & i will be droppin GOD MADE DIRT Chapter:2 Verse:1 (possibly a double CD) on Mercenary this year..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Smigg got bars now that u and Pie-Rx is good you and Wax going to collab on anything new?
u never know.. to be honest i just really hate how that whole thing happened, these were people that were really close to me, i went about shit the wrong way, and they went about shit the wrong way too. we hella shoulda been better than that, IDK how we let shit get that much out of hand.. like that whole thing doesnt sit well with me, it makes my stomach hurt just thinkin about it.. Im not pointin the finger cuz shit that i did in that situation bothers me just as much if not more than some of the things they did during that whole thing..

alotta people might have their opinions and think i should never be good wit them at all.. but they werent there for all the good times and all the years niggas were really close like a family, weve slept in eachothers homes, and know eachothers family's..
it was waaay more than just rap friends, that was just 1 of the things we had in common, it was just a real ugly situation cuz we know everything about eachother, so niggas know wut to do to really hurt eachother and thats just real ugly..
plus we got all these people with us involved, that wasnt there for none of this, so they dont really care about wuts goin on, they on sum its wutever shit and that just makes it worse,

Wax family knows me, like when i come to the house they all know im hella scared of they maynee ass dogs lol, so they all goin out they way all the time to make sure the dogs is put up or out the way when im there, just cuz they all know me like that, i dont even have to say anything, im like family..
and just the little things like that be the shit that i think about during all this shit, like wtf are we doin man.. niggas got kids that i care about and shit, i just had a son during all this, and these is niggas that i would talk to about shit like that and get advice from and they would be proud to see me being a father and we didnt get to share none of that, cuz of this bullshit.. like thats a big deal.. i dont got all kinda friends on that level..

my bad i just hella rambled on off 1 lil question.. lol..
and that doesnt even really answer the question huh..
but we'll see... we dont really speak like that, but theres no problems..
only time will tell..

Feb 14, 2004
U IROCC AND XRAIDED!
THATS OUTTA HAND HOMIE!!
COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW TIGHT THATA BE
MERCINARY ENT THATS TIGHT YOUR RIDING
W THEM
HOPEFULLY YOU RUB OFF ON THAT CAMP W THE BEAT SELECTION
HOLLOWS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY
FAVORITE RAPPERS
AFTER THUG STATUS FELT LIKE HE FELL OFF
LYRICALLY he's ON POINT
JUST WASNT FEELING THAT SHIT NO MORE
STREET VALUE HAD SOME BANGERS THOW
MERCINARY ALBUM WAS COOL JUST NO
ONE STICKS OUT
HOLLOW ALWAYS SHINES BRIGHTER
o yeh taking no shorts2 was cold as fuck

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
U IROCC AND XRAIDED!
THATS OUTTA HAND HOMIE!!
COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW TIGHT THATA BE
MERCINARY ENT THATS TIGHT YOUR RIDING
W THEM
HOPEFULLY YOU RUB OFF ON THAT CAMP W THE BEAT SELECTION
HOLLOWS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY
FAVORITE RAPPERS
AFTER THUG STATUS FELT LIKE HE FELL OFF
LYRICALLY he's ON POINT
JUST WASNT FEELING THAT SHIT NO MORE
STREET VALUE HAD SOME BANGERS THOW
MERCINARY ALBUM WAS COOL JUST NO
ONE STICKS OUT
HOLLOW ALWAYS SHINES BRIGHTER
o yeh taking no shorts2 was cold as fuck

100.. yeah these projects were puttin out on Merc Ent. this year are gonna be real dope.. website will be up soon

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ARE U SERIOUS????

NEW SONG IS SLAP...

^BRUH, I KNO THIS MIGHT BE OLD BUT "BLACKBALLED IN DA BAY CUZ I CHOSE SIDES"?

NAW NIGGA, EVERYBODY I KNOW GOT LOVE FOR SMIGG, FROM THE 707 TO LA NIGGAS AND DAGO NIGGAS I KNO

U GOOD IN THE BAY, REAL TALK, IGO TO SAC FROM TIME TO TIME AND HEARD JUS GUD BOUT U, NOTHIN NEGATIVE BRUH

DO THA DAM THING BUT FIRST THE FAM THING, N DONT LET KILLA TAY RUN YO SHIT.

TAY GET'S RESPECT FROM ME, BUT HE DO HAVE SOME UNEXPLAINABLE SHIT LIKE "I DONT NEED TO ANSWER" BUT HE HAVE SOME "SONG JACKIN ISSUES". AND TAY IF U READIN THIS I GOT RESPECT FOR U BUT HOLLA AT ME IF ITS THAT SERIOUS, IM A YOUNG NIGGA, BUT IM A MAN TOO, AND I GOTT 559 BLOOD IN ME (NO MUTT"
U ARE THE ONLY NIGGA IN THE WORLD WHO BELIEVES I WOULD JACC A SONG. I DIDNT HAVE 2 SHOW NOBODY THE TRUTH BUT I DID.MAYBE U MISSED IT. IF WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF WAS THE TRUTH..I WOULDNT LOOK AT IT LIKE SLANDER...BUT THAT SHOULDA BEEN A DEAD ISSUE.IM 2 TIGHT 2 BITE.QUOTE THAT 1 AND KEEP IT 1HUN. TAY LOVE EVERYBODY BUT ANYBODY CAN GET IT. U EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME IN MY EYES.GG