Smigg Dirtee & Hollow Tip - Drug Runner Shit (mp3 download) + album info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont know what CD y'all were knockin...this shit is not that tight...at all

and where are the "decent beats" Hollow got on for once? I heard a bunch of average ass beats on this CD, so I'm guessin what he was on before was extra awful to y'all.

Dont get me wrong, there are a couple tracks on here that are pretty hard, but overall...eh

May 9, 2002
i dont know what CD y'all were knockin...this shit is not that tight...at all

and where are the "decent beats" Hollow got on for once? I heard a bunch of average ass beats on this CD, so I'm guessin what he was on before was extra awful to y'all.

Dont get me wrong, there are a couple tracks on here that are pretty hard, but overall...eh
I liked it. Obviously, your taste in music is different than others in here. It is what it is.

Arent you Smigg's homie?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah the album is on itunes.. the M1 dude maybe just has different taste in music then what I do... Cuz most people like my beat selection and i went to the same producers i usually work with.. this is probably my favorite project Ive been apart of..
i opened up on alot of real life personal shit that i was going thru while makin this album. Ive been gettin and seeing nothing but good feedback on this project... This is the 1st negative comment Ive seen.. but its impossible to please EVERY single person.. so 1 isnt bad at all..
i promise you wont be dissapointed, if you like real life quality street music.. then you should check it out...

and if u want something free
visit www.onlikeshit.com
& download my mixtape "FYM Retweet That"
theres alot of original beats on it.. its not all industry shit... but im goin in on it.. i promise

May 1, 2010
ay smigg, I haven't gotten this joint, but I've been meaning to pick up the O.T. Gettin' It CD from rapbay, what quality is it in? Is it just slim mixtape style? Or is it pro press? Cuz if its just mixtape style I might just go on itunes to get it.