SLUMP IN THE BOX MIXTAPE 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2005
THIS SHIT NOX. IT HAS KEAK ,NUMP,THA GRINCH,NICAR,YA BOY AND ALOT MORE. I JUST GOT MINE IN THE MAIL. THIS IS PROLLY 1 OF THE BEST BAY AREA MIXTAPES IVE HEARD. GO BUY THIS CD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT HAS NOTHIN BUT SLAPPERS

U BETTER BUY THIS CD!!!!!!!

Young Chris707 said:
THIS SHIT NOX. IT HAS KEAK ,NUMP,THA GRINCH,NICAR,YA BOY AND ALOT MORE. I JUST GOT MINE IN THE MAIL. THIS IS PROLLY 1 OF THE BEST BAY AREA MIXTAPES IVE HEARD. GO BUY THIS CD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT HAS NOTHIN BUT SLAPPERS

U BETTER BUY THIS CD!!!!!!!
Good looking as well folx I try and tell these folx the mixtapes r killahs nutn but slaps on em go get em we'll there still on the shelves

100 Gizza

May 12, 2002
dope.st
YOUNGMOE said:
go out and support this one y'all
hey chris how you like the young moe track Hoe Season?
Hey Moe... I was just going to post a new thread, then I saw this - good looks, you killed it on that track, but I'm curious, where is the beat/break from?

And oh yeah, the whole mixtape is stupid, best mixtape I heard in a long time. The opening cut up by DJ Destro is sick.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
YOUNGMOE said:
right on TheWholeDamn
beat is from some dude around the bay
Shit, missed your reply Moe... thanks. I asked cos there's a dude out here in the UK who put out a clean album in 97 that had all beats EXACTLY like that. I pretty much had to flip his CD again to make sure it wasn't the same beat.

Point of this is dude in 97 got mad love in all the newspapers and mainstream for the kind of beats he was on, it definately sells on word of mouth, and cats is still 'Why no one else ever on production like that'. Then I heard your track...

It's a good look, y'all could do something with that kind of sound. For the record dude in 97 was called 'Funky DL'. I think his shit moved ridiculous units in Japan they eat up them jazz breaks.

I tried to find a music store where you can hear samples online but there ain't none. Only found this article which refers to jazz samples and his market in Japan: http://www.members.tripod.com/brit_ish/features/funky_dl.htm album cover is on the right of the page.