Slr cameras...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
time for me to get more into photography cause the photographer with me be bsin too damn much.. anyways money aint really a issue (but i aint gon be takin photos for getty images either lol) but im looking for some professional lookin shit no amateur looking stuff.. (i know how it sounds but ya)

anyways what am i supposed to look into when deciding what to buy? like lenses, filters, features, MPs, flash etc.. What models do yall recommend? price ranges? if yall can mix it up also list some of the high priced ones and lower...

any good sites to learn about working wih slrs? im gonna look on lyd but any other good sites..

I am gonna get alot of information and help from this other photographer but multiple opionons is better than one..

any help is much appreciated...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This dude probably laughed so fucking hard after posting google like it was the funniest shit EVER.....

Check out this site http://dpchallenge.com/ . Not only is it a forum, there is this cool section regarding equipment where you can lookup cameras by make and model, but you can also see photos taken with that camera. From there you can checkout BestBuy and shit for prices. The forum is really good too, not too many idiots.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Likwid said:
This dude probably laughed so fucking hard after posting google like it was the funniest shit EVER.....

Check out this site http://dpchallenge.com/ . Not only is it a forum, there is this cool section regarding equipment where you can lookup cameras by make and model, but you can also see photos taken with that camera. From there you can checkout BestBuy and shit for prices. The forum is really good too, not too many idiots.
wow you can do all that with google to you dumbshit.....and i didnt laugh i was being serious...you gave dude the same advice i did....did you tell him a camera to get?no..you said look here...all he'd have to do is put in digital slr into google and check them out....fuck get off my balls

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
He asked for specific sites and recommendations regarding digital SLR's, not for search engines you fuckin' dipshit. Obviously your reading comprehension level isn't up to par. You contribute nothing but dumb ass responses to everything.