slowed and decoded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Shit is off the wall.....I especially liked the Slowed and Decoded version of Fuck The Sane.....Great work as always G.I. Can't wait for it to Brainstorm on us Insaniaks......

Apr 26, 2002
Willy Biggs did a real nice job screwing that shit!

This album slumps way harder than the original...this is a sick album screwed or unscrewed its soemthing real nice to light up to.

Jun 24, 2004
Innovator said:
Willy Biggs did a real nice job screwing that shit!

This album slumps way harder than the original...this is a sick album screwed or unscrewed its soemthing real nice to light up to.
exactly!

I too think the fuck tha sane track is the tightest one that got slowed and decoded. I am a all around GI fan, so my opinions might be bias....so this weekend i hope to throw this disk into the rotation at the crilla and get some feedback from some fools that arent knowin bout the GI...

keep u posted on the outcome...

reez

Mar 16, 2005
www.giproductz.com
So sick....Im glad we getting great review on that Slowed and Decoded...Glad to see peoples is feeling that Fuck Da Sane......thanks for energy and positive feed back..that Fuck Da Sane was something I did not knowing what the reaction would be..So far nothing but positive...1 Luv playaz....stay up......