SLO-O?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
any1 got any info on this cat? ive only heard 1 track by him and im feelin that shit.... its coo shit, wasnt like the same ol hyphy shit.... if he got a cd out id like to cop that

Sep 16, 2002
it starts off sayin "heaven aint close"

the other 1 i dont know if its ur track or not it has a girl singin the hook but the start of the song it says "are u worth the trust" don't know if its ur track or not, but hope so, so i dont feel to stupid askin about it... thanks mayn

keep that shit up its dope

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
it starts off sayin "heaven aint close"

the other 1 i dont know if its ur track or not it has a girl singin the hook but the start of the song it says "are u worth the trust" don't know if its ur track or not, but hope so, so i dont feel to stupid askin about it... thanks mayn

keep that shit up its dope
Maki did the 'Heaven Aint Close' Beat. Rob lo did 'Are You'. i did 10 beats on the album but i havent put anythin on myspace yet. I soon will though when i drop the album around May.

The girl singin on 'Are You' is Ms. Monet who was on 50s MAssacre album on Ryder Muzik and worked with Xzibit, Dre, Keak "On The Real". She from the bay too.

Oh yea Metalmouth mixtapes is fire so dont sleep on it.