SLO-O DROPS IN 6 DAYS!!!!! THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED FLYBOY MUZIK DROPS JAN.24TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2011
[video=youtube_share;jT4pVk7mdxI]http://youtu.be/jT4pVk7mdxI[/video]

SLO-O scored 187,000 down loads as a featured artist on "ITunes" front page for "SINGLE OF THE WEEK" in 2007 for the song "SOUL ON ICE" off the album "Devil On My Back", SLO-O single "FUTURE" will be featured on YOUNG MONEY UNSIGNED HYPE MIXTAPE VOL.2 set to drop early next year!! Currently #2 on ReverbNation Bay Area Hip-Hop Charts which he held the #1 spot for almost 4 years. SLO-O's highly anticipated mixtape FLYBOY MUZIK drops Jan.24th! It will be a definite game changer. SLO-O is definitly stamped as an artist to look out for 2012..

Feb 16, 2006
props for you to keep going, i truly admire your persistence. it is inspirational to the other late 30's guys who have invested a ton in their careers and haven't sold a total of a 1000 albums despite over 10 years in the game and thousands of dollars spent. i respect the hustle, here's a tip from a fan who wants to see you win, stop spamming the forum, invest in a banner add, a ghost writer and keep your little cousin off the production and after 15 years in the rap game and your 40th birthday you could be a local star