SLO Concert: E-40, San Quinn, Hoodstarz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
Who's all going to the concert at the Grad in San Luis Obispo, E-40, San Quinn, Dem Hoodstarz, Big Rich, Selau, and opening acts....

Who's going? Tickets are $35... Every bay performance i've been to at the grad, it has always been crackin, with plenty bitches. Anyone else going?

Jan 22, 2007
here is a copy of the flyer... don't know how to post the picture itself... can anyone help me?

EDIT: Nevermind... looks like it worked out okay... let me know if it didn't. I know it's small, but dont know how to fix that, sorry.

Jan 22, 2007
ALSO EVENODDS PERFORMING!!!
Yea, it's going to be a real dope concert. SAE is holding it, and they always make sure their concerts are awesome and well worth the money especially with hoodstarz. This is going to be a great concert, well worth the money. I know I cant wait, especially with all the after parties around this town that are going to be going down.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
slo is my hometown. the grad is always crackin, and like you said - theres gonna be helllla afterparties.

do u know of anything crackin in slo on memorial day weekend?

Apr 13, 2007
here is a copy of the flyer... don't know how to post the picture itself... can anyone help me?

EDIT: Nevermind... looks like it worked out okay... let me know if it didn't. I know it's small, but dont know how to fix that, sorry.
damn i got a show in santa barbara at the velvet on sat.. god damn that would have been damn good footage for my show

Jan 22, 2007
Yessir..Its Official...Driving to SLO Saturday Afternoon...Wait til you see what we got up our sleeves...
shit, I know ya'll got somethin up your sleeves, ya'll always do.. Ya'll comin back to hathaway house to party afterwards again? that shit was crackin last year when ya'll came down with Nickatina, on a monday night we had it cracken. ha.

Jan 22, 2007
slo is my hometown. the grad is always crackin, and like you said - theres gonna be helllla afterparties.

do u know of anything crackin in slo on memorial day weekend?
i dont even know yet, but you know there's always somethin crackin... the weekend after i think, Diggs is coming down for a concert with Nump and I can't remember who else.